Established in 2018, our client, a forward-thinking USA-based brand incubator, is reshaping industry dynamics by diverging from traditional agency-client models. Beyond conventional marketing and logistics, they champion the complete consumer product development cycle, owning and nurturing multiple brands. With a robust digital presence, including driving traffic to their websites and strategic placement on major e-commerce platforms, alongside two efficient physical distribution hubs, our client has successfully cultivated five distinct brands organically, all achieved without external capital. Their unique strategy involves building, scaling, and strategically placing brands, exemplified by the strategic sale of three brands to ideal partners. The collaborative creative team ensures meticulous handling of every aspect, from media placements to in-depth analysis. Our client isn’t just a brand incubator; they are industry innovators, revolutionizing brand crafting, nurturing, and strategic positioning for enduring success. Join our client on their journey as they redefine industry norms and pave the way for unparalleled innovation and strategic brilliance.
We are looking for a two or more knowledgeable Senior Media Buyers and one Lead Media Buyer who understands performance advertising best practices, is deadline and detail oriented, collaborative, and thrives in a remote position.
- Plan, execute, monitor, and optimize customer acquisition efforts on Native ads platforms for revenue and growth;
- Manage large-scale budgets and paid customer acquisition campaigns;
- Analyze extensive data for business insights and action items;
- Implement improvements for increased campaign activity, including ad-copy and landing page optimization, bidding strategies, and targeting;
- Develop and maintain a monthly media plan across all campaigns;
- Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting;
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize marketing campaign performance;
- Collaborate with Creative team and the Product team members in order to assist with creating and publishing ad campaigns, identify opportunities for improvement and scale;
- For a Lead position manage a team of 2-4 Media Buyers and drive successful outcomes through effective management and collaboration.
- Experience in performance marketing for e-commerce or online retail, especially in B2C;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to handle large sets of data and numbers;
- Expertise in setting up Google web and conversion tracking, understanding attribution’s impact on campaign performance;
- Experience in scaling campaign spending, managing budgets of 5-10k daily;
- Fluent in English at a C1 level;
- Creative thinker who can guide design teams based on trends and data, with experience in writing and ideating landing pages;
- Previous experience in running Native/Facebook/Google ads;
- Self-starter with excellent multitasking abilities and attention to detail;
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related fields is an advantage;
- For the Lead position, prior experience in managing a team of 2-4 people is required.
- Exciting opportunity to collaborate with a US-based company and lead their development in Lithuania;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Stock ownership plan;
- Competitive salary starting from 2000 EUR/month (NET), with monthly bonuses up to 35% of your pay. We are open to discussing salary adjustments based on your skills and competencies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.