Headquarters: Los Angeles, USA
Join our Team!
We are an extremely successful, fast-paced, and continually evolving online business that focuses on self-development. The brand has worldwide recognition, a 14-year history, and a significant media profile, especially within the United States. The spokesperson for the brand is a widely respected author and speaker and has one of the largest YouTube channels in the industry.
We focus on delivering programs that change lives, both through online products and international live events and tours. Not only does the brand have a strong reputation for integrity, credibility and quality in the market, but a strong internal culture driven by a conscientious team who are genuinely committed to making a positive impact in the world.
We believe in freedom and accountability. We are a fully remote team and we measure results rather than time sacrifice. You can get your job done when and how and where you like as long as you produce results – the more you put in, the more you will get out!
These roles are a rare chance for new members to join the ranks of our sales team and represent a unique opportunity for you to unleash your sales closing skills on the consistent flow of high-quality leads we generate from our audience.
If you haven’t found an opportunity that was worth your skills, you just found your match.
What will it take to be successful with us? We’re looking for:
• a proactive self-starter who is highly motivated and passionate about success
• Relevant sales experience beneficial
• excellent personal organisation skills and time management
• good communication and interpersonal skills over the phone
• a good negotiator who is persuasive and well-mannered
• excellent influencing skills
• sensitivity to customer needs and requirements
• a competitive individual who will enjoy working within a vibrant team
Please send a CV and a cover letter outlining what you can bring to the role and why you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/matthew-hussey-big-ticket-live-event-sales
Go to posting –>