We are IntelliShift, a B2B SaaS company with 20 years of expertise in fleet management technology. We are a fleet intelligence platform for fleet, safety, and operations teams, and we empower construction, field service, utilities, and last mile delivery businesses to make the intelligent shift from siloed data using point solutions to manage their fleet, to one simple, powerful platform. We provide customers with a level of insight they’ve never had before to improve safety, establish next gen operational efficiency, and make intelligent decisions every day. Our consistent, organic growth plus a $70M investment from our private equity partner, LLR, has accelerated the expansion of our fantastic team and we are currently seeking to add a talented Events Manager to the team.
The Events Manager role is a great opportunity to help build up events as a core function of our business and marketing strategy, covering a broad scope of events and experiences that elevate our brand and develop significant sales pipeline. This is the chance to be a star player on a Super Bowl quality team with key players in place including an industry influencer, an innovative demand gen leader, a product marketing wiz, a creative master mind, and a RevOps guru. If you love all things events and want to be part of a team that will elevate your career, then this role is for you.
This is a full-time, remote-based salaried position, with frequent travel to tradeshows across the country as well as occasional visits to our NY HQ.
What you will do:
- Manage and own the budget and performance of all events for IntelliShift.
- Lead in the planning and execution of events. This includes trade shows, conferences, customer advisory board meetings, association meetings, customer dinners and entertainment, etc.
- Cultivate memorable experiences for people interacting with our brand.
- Serve as team lead at each event to ensure that the booth is set up correctly, that our brand is represented well, and that our team behaves and performs to expectations, in addition to helping gather leads and speaking about our company positioning and product functionality with booth visitors.
- Select and coordinate the best pre, at, and post-show marketing options that help us meet our objectives within our budget.
- Coordinate all personnel, booth, SWAG, and vendor logistics for each event.
- Responsible for ensuring we follow process for capturing great lead information.
- Work with HQ to keep track of and inventory of our events assets and SWAG items. Ensuring a smooth process for shipping booth and SWAG items back to HQ or the next event.
- Work with marketing and sales to execute on our Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy, prioritizing target accounts to provide personalized experiences that help move them towards the next milestone in their buying journey.
- Partner with the ADR and Sales teams to ensure SLAs are met and that these teams have all the information and tools they need to be successful following up with these leads.
- Assess and recommend solutions to any gaps in how our brand or products are presented at events.
- Attend 75% of all trade shows for a given year.
- Report monthly and quarterly on events performance. This includes leads generated, pipeline created, conversion rates, closed-won ARR, pipeline return on spend ratio, and return on investment.
What you’ll need to do it:
- A fun, creative approach with an energetic, can-do attitude.
- An incredible attention to detail.
- Project management expertise.
- Grit and the desire to put in the work to make events our best performing channel.
- Experience planning and executing multiple events per year (preferably 3-5 years).
- Ability to stay calm when problems arise and look for solutions quickly.
- Experience negotiating favorable terms with various vendors and services.
- Experience partnering with ADR and Sales teams to generate pipeline and sales.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using and generating reports in Salesforce, Pardot, and Outreach.
The values you’ll live by as part of the team:
- Embrace and Drive Change – remain nimble and forward thinking
- Think Bigger – commit to growing the organization and as an individual
- Execute with Passion and Urgency – bring your “A” game
- Be a Good Human – treat everyone with respect
- Drive Trust and Transparency – open and honest communication always
- Always Put the Customer First – maintain a customer-centric mindset
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience; $85-100k base salary plus bonus. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. IntelliShift provides company-subsidized medical insurance for all employees (and largely subsidized coverage for families), dental, vision, and 401K with a 4% company contribution. This is a remote full-time, salaried position with frequent travel throughout the year to tradeshows and events around the country.
Click this link to get more information on the company www.IntelliShift.com