ManyPixels: Operations Manager
03/02/21 9:45 am Business, Management and Finance 0 Comments
ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of designers and get to create awesome design projects.
Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
We have been around for 2+ years and are growing fast as we are solving a very common and painful problem: finding a talented, affordable and reliable freelance designer is hard. With ManyPixels, you can submit your design request today and get it back tomorrow.
Check us out at www.manypixels.co
About the role
To support our growth, we are looking for an operations guru to take the lead of our 30+ people team take us to the next level.
You will be wearing many hats and hold a large range of responsibilities. You will report directly the CEO and will be fully in charge of the day-to-day operations and development new projects across 3 functions: operations, HR and customer support.
The main ares of focus will be setting up new processes and reports to ensure high quality designs and short turnaround time, managing and expanding our team and develop new initiatives to boost retention and customer satisfaction.
This position is best suited for a self-driven individual with a do-it mentality. Things will move fast and it will be up to you to make it happen. This is an opportunity to really buy into the vision of a young and growing startup and become an essential contributor for the long run.
What you will work on
- Identify, design and implement best practices, processes and reports/KPIs to drive smooth, fast and high quality service delivery
- Manage and expand an existing team of 30+ designers and projects managers
- Hire, onboard, coach, manage and review new designers, projects managers and support specialists across multiple countries
- Collaborating with the CEO on improving our current service offerings as well as launching new ones
- Collaborating with our Tech and Product team on improving our current platform as well as launching new features
Our ideal candidate
- You have 5+ years of experience in a managerial position at a service company, large agency, BPO or similar
- You are a process ninja and have a track records of operational excellence
- You have prior experience hiring and managing a team, preferably in a remote environment
- You have experience in graphic design or have a strong interest in learning more about the industry
- You are a people person and an excellent communicator with both internal and external parties
- You are familiar with the remote stack (Asana, Slack, Notion, etc.) and aren’t afraid of setting up new tools
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You have a do-it mentality and are not afraid of making things happen on your own
- Full-time remote job
- Join a growing bootstrapped startup with a lot of potential and future opportunities
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact
- 20 days of paid time off per year
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 100% Remote – Must work on European Timezone
How to apply
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/manypixels-operations-manager-1