Zone & Co is hiring for a Manager of NetSuite Development, Client Services!
Zone & Co is a premier NetSuite Solution provider, a proud member of the Suite Developer Network, and creator of the #1 cloud billing & revenue solution – ZoneBilling. We work daily to change the way businesses innovate at scale using comprehensive cloud technologies built from core cloud systems – like Oracle NetSuite. We design our products to solve the real-life challenges of our customers, which we know all too well as ex- CFOs, Accountants, Project Managers, Developers, and more.
This is an incredibly exciting and momentous time for Zone with our recent funding, so there’s a wonderful amount of opportunity to make your mark and make an impact.
The NetSuite Development team at Zone & Co. is responsible for grooming, architecting, building, and supporting SuiteScript customizations for our consulting clients. Projects include ongoing NetSuite implementations and Zone Apps implementations, as well as supporting/enhancing our existing customer base and the solutions we have built for them.
About the Job
As the Manager of NetSuite Development, you’ll be responsible for supporting a team of NetSuite developers in their pursuit of technical excellence. This includes coaching and mentoring team members in their professional growth as software developers within the NetSuite ecosystem. Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting technical delivery of our SuiteScript customizations through requirement validation, technical review, and timely follow up.
Our ideal candidate should enjoy building and supporting teams in a software development environment. They should have experience in the NetSuite Development ecosystem and have a proven track record of successful problem solving as well as supporting others in problem solving. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key in addition to embodying Zone’s core values of cultivating a collaborative and supportive environment where our team members can learn and improve. We are looking for someone with experience managing complex repositories in Bitbucket/Git, a wide-array of experiences with different types of SuiteScript customizations, and experience working in a client services role.
- Regular weekly 1:1 meetings with each team member
- Monitoring performance and professional development of each developer
- Managing client BitBucket repositories and maximizing the use of the tool
- Reviewing developer code and ensuring it meets customer requirements and a level of technical excellence
- Grooming technical designs and setting LOE/timeline expectations with Zone consultants and clients
- Balancing the allocation of incoming work across the members of the development team
- Provide training opportunities for developers to continue to gain experience in areas of SuiteScript where they may not have previous exposure
- Identify areas of improvement for each team members and assist with designing career plans to support professional growth
- Build and collaborate on SuiteScript customizations for clients
- Act as an escalation point for any issues between Development team members and our stakeholders
- 5+ years NetSuite Developer experience, 2+ years managerial experience
- Team-oriented coaching mentality; ready to jump in to work collaboratively across departments
- Comprehensive knowledge of NetSuite architecture and customization options
- Willingness to work on many projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible in approach to issues; able to receive and incorporate constructive feedback.
- Extremely driven and self-motivated; can take initiative and work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a related discipline
Benefits at Zone are all about helping you lead a fulfilling life outside of work. We know work is only one part of your life, so we do everything we can to support it.
We offer fully paid parental leave. We celebrate Summer Fridays (every other Friday off) and provide an initial stipend for setting up your home office. All on top of our fully covered, top-tier health insurance and unlimited vacation. And we are 100% remote! See our full list.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. This is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and we’re eager to further diversify our company. Zone & Co is committed to building an equitable, inclusive, and supportive place for you to do some of the greatest work of your career.
Zone and Co is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Check us out here! Website ,
We’re excited to hear from you!