Manager – Customer Care & Operations
Daybreak Health is a digital mental health platform built to help millions of adolescents access effective mental health care. Our digital platform gives teens access to high-quality therapy through video sessions and our mobile app. We are serving patients in California. We have raised our Seed Round from Maven Ventures (early investors in Zoom) and are expanding rapidly.
We are looking for a Manager – Customer Care & Operations. This is a person who lives and breathes operations, and who can take our customer care with parents and teens — as well as our product-market-fit more broadly — to the next level. This person will start as an IC overseeing our existing customer base; as the team grows, this person will be groomed to play more of a leadership role on the care team. This person has customer-facing experience, but is ultimately an operations specialist who loves using tools efficiently and building scalable operations and processes for customer care and operations across the business.
As a team, we all work remotely and our hobbies include running, the outdoors, our pets, reading, drawing — and above all, laughing. While the pandemic has kept us from exploring an office and co-working, you can expect these hobbies and interests to feature heavily in future social excursions.
- Passionate about adolescent mental health and the role that technology can play in access & quality of mental health care
- You are excited about working with customers in a “B2C” model and helping them thrive
- You are highly process-oriented and love the challenge of using tools and process design to build scalable customer care operations
- You are a relentless executor who is highly organized and not fazed by the pressure of having a lot to do (you know how to prioritize!)
- You value thoughtful and deliberate actions above reactive response
- 2-5 years work experience in consulting, finance, technology startups, or healthcare
- Experience working in a customer facing role (customer support, customer success, sales)
- Experience working in customer management tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Optional: Experience with digital behavioral health
- Account management “at scale” for hundreds of customer accounts: manage customer needs, requests and lifecycle operations
- Onboarding and activation: Manage and conduct all parent and teen onboarding (calls, logistics and conversion)
- Tooling – manager customer workflows in Salesforce and other tools to ensure activation, client success, issue resolution, and support clinical operations
- Issue resolution: liaise between engineering and our customers to resolve technical issues
- Product support: be the voice of the customer, collect input in an organized and rigorous way to help evolve our product roadmap and prioritization
– Salary range: $70,000-$90,000
– Equity: 0.25-0.5%