The Renewed Vision macOS Software Engineer Intern will assist our macOS development team in delivering high quality products to our customers.
You love working on software for macOS or iOS. Whether you taught yourself the art of app development or you are learning it at your university, you are eager to be part of a team that ships software at scale. You understand the importance of thinking through a problem before diving into the code. You are driven and able to independently research and solve challenging technical problems.
We want people who:
- Have built applications with AppKit, UIKit, and/or SwiftUI
- Are comfortable with Swift and/or Obj-C
- Understand the fundamentals of OOP
- Are skilled at learning new concepts and technologies
- Enjoy debugging stability issues like crashes or hangs
Our best interns will have:
- Previous experience with customer-shipping macOS/iOS apps
- Broader operating system understanding (IPC, filesystems, etc)
- Experience working in a multi-threaded environment