Linktree: Paid search specialist
03/10/21 8:47 pm Uncategorized 0 Comments
Headquarters: Los Angeles
You: An experienced and strategic specialist in the paid media space. Capable of developing strategies, setting up campaigns, analyzing and optimizing across the globe.
This person will be responsible for the ongoing planning, development, implementation, management and optimisation of paid search channels for Linktree, driving acquisition and user growth globally.
You will work in our Growth team and report into Hannah and alongside a Paid Social strategist. (if you are a social specialist and reading this ad, we have another role for you on our career page). You will own Linktree’s spend across Google Ads, Google Display Network, YouTube Advertising and any other search platforms when required.
This is a hands-on role so you will be setting up campaigns, analyzing and reporting of the overall funnel, highlighting key trends and insights back into the business.
This role could be based anywhere in Australia or West Coast USA – the time zones there are a little friendlier to work with than the East coast. Our head office is in Melbourne and we also have a Sydney office, so you can do fully remote or a mix of both if in those cities.
An LA office should be coming later in 2021, once Covid allows it and our US team will be 20 + with the roles we have coming up.
Who is Linktree?
Linktree is a platform connecting your followers to your entire online ecosystem — not just one feed. In 2020 alone we grew from 3 million to 10 million accounts and average over 28,000 new signups every day.
What we are looking for:
Our Head Office is in Melbourne but have people based across Australia, USA, Brazil and Indonesia and offer a very flexible remote way of working. Some of our team are fully remote, others are hybrid remote and in-office sometimes.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of managing performance-driven global paid search campaigns at Digital agencies or in-house, from strategy to execution
- Experience managing monthly budgets of at least $100k per month
- Experience running campaigns across global markets
- It’s not essential but a nice bonus if you have run campaigns for SaaS or subscription-based products
- Someone who really enjoys collaboration
Some of the things you would do in your first month:
- Conduct interviews with the current paid search agency to gather handover information and map out current Paid Search strategy to ensure for a smooth handover
- Presented current paid search strategy to wider growth team along with initial recommendations for improvement and way to increase spend while maintaining CPA and CAC
- Take over the daily management of the paid search strategy and, weekly (initially biweekly), monthly reporting
In the first 3 months:
- Presented 6-12 month paid search plan including a comprehensive competitor strategy and country enablement strategy that supports increased spend projections
- Increased our advertising spend and market expansion inline with our current projections
Our company culture
We hire with a people-first approach, so more importantly as a human, you will be collaborative, curious, enjoy solving complex problems and have empathy for the growing pains of a rapidly scaling startup.Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with our team with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- Some of our team are fully remote, the rest do a mix of in office and work from home. We believe in working where is best for you with mutual flexibility to you and to Linktree
- We prioritise our team’s mental health, with all employees have free access to Smiling Mind & Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
The Linktree story:
We have grown quickly in 2020 and with more growth planned due to the continued expansion of our customer base around the world.
The Linktree journey begins in 2016 when co-founders Alex, Anthony and Nick were running a digital agency and using Instagram to make announcements about the artists they managed. Created as a side hustle to solve a simple problem, Linktree has well outgrown its roots, with over 11 million users worldwide, 30,000 + new signups every day, and over 120 million unique views per month. Paired with rapid growth, Linktree has recently garnered much attention in the tech world, earning 4th place on Fast Company’s “10 most innovative social media companies of 2020”.
The Linktree audience is broad, spanning publications, artists, celebrities, fashion and beauty influencers, YouTube stars, sports teams and household brands, right the way through to individuals with a side hustle and micro-influencers. Linktree subscribers include
Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Pharrell, Jamie Oliver, HBO, Red Bull, Adult Swim, Patreon, Cara Delevingne, Comedy Central, Gordon Ramsay, Billabong…and many more!
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/linktree-paid-search-specialist