Founded in 2015, HaulHub is the premier performance platform for the heavy construction industry. We build technology that powers transportation, digital materials ordering, customer engagement, and digital ticketing for producers and contractors nationwide, helping heavy construction companies run lean with technology. We power thousands of jobsites and plants nationwide.
HaulHub is looking for a talented designer to join our quickly growing team. We are scaling to new markets, our audience is growing, and we’re looking for a designer to craft the new experiences.
You will be driving the user experience, user flow, and shaping the usability of the platform across an ecosystem of 10+ web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate:
- Is comfortable creating both web and mobile app experiences.
- Is able to build dashboards/workflows for B2B and B2C
- Thinks about the user to create an easy, seamless experience for a non-technical audience
- Has a “make it happen” personality and is self-motivated to push the envelope. S/he is responsive and able to iterate quickly with a constant push for delivery.
If you’re interested, we’d love to see your portfolio! Please share your previous work for web and mobile application design.
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
- 100% company-paid dental coverage
- Unrestricted vacation time
- Vision, Life, 401K and other benefit options available
- Flexible WFH/remote schedule
A Note on COVID-19:
Our team is distributed and working remotely comes naturally to us. We’re continuing to build and improve our revolutionary platform with everyone’s health and safety in mind. Therefore, interviews will be conducted via video chat. HaulHub raised Series-B prior to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic and we’re fortunate to be financially well-positioned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.