Job Title: Lead Software Engineering (Azure FHIR)
Job Location: Remote
Job Duration: Long-Term Contract
A strong lead who is skilled on the below technical Stack can be hands-on as well as lead the offshore team to complete the BCBSA mandated PDT requirements. The person should also have experience working in an Agile DevOps environment.
- Azure FHIR and Health Services
- Database ( SQL, Cosmos DB )
- .Net / Dot net core
- Front-end work – Angular
- MVC / Integration
- Microservices, API, BE services
- Azure & Azure services
- CI/CD Pipelines, Kubernetes , ADO
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build scalable and resilient services (Restful APIs) for a large enterprise setup Leverage Azure integration platform – Enterprise Service Bus, Logic apps, and Azure Functions in building the middleware required for enterprise integration.
- Has knowledge on Azure FHIR and Health Services – Produced and read FHIR® files, developed the backend service interfaces that can communicate with other systems, and developed backend APIs and web frontends that a clinician can operate. Written FHIR® and also coded to consume FHIR® files.
- Designed a FHIR® interface – integrated an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) with a Personal Health Record (PHR) system for Interoperability.
- Work with web designers and to translate visual designs into actual end user experience.
- Ability to write high performing standards compliant code and perform code reviews for both front end and backend applications. Break down functional specifications into technical designs, development tasks, and estimates; execute to completion Ensure delivered solutions meet/perform to technical and functional/non-functional requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software bugs, data, and system configuration issues.