Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
- Report to our Senior Director of Product Marketing
- Commit to your team’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Develop and market technical messaging and positioning for our key personas: Developers, App Devs, Solutions Architects, DevOps, CIO, CTO, CISO
- Conduct competitive analysis, surface buyer insights, and gain an understanding of how Unqork fits into the broader ecosystem to drive an airtight sales motion for dev and tech personas
- Drive the positioning and messaging across our marketing site, collateral, and revenue teams – a background in app dev and coding / low code a plus
- Partner with and enable Sales and Customer Success teams to empower our revenue teams with your market intelligence and product mastery
- Plan and launch new platform features to the world in collaboration with product management, public relations, analyst relations and demand generation marketing
- Support our relationship with the leading 3rd party technology analyst community
What U bring:
- 5+ years B2B SaaS/PaaS marketing products to both technology/developer and business personas
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail
- Thrive in fast paced work environment
- Are incredibly organized and efficient
- Are a great cross-functional teammate, and can work through ambiguous challenges and collaborate to build alignment and agreement
- Can distill complex research into clear, concise and differentiated messaging
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍎 Free Apple Fitness Plus through UHC
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
Unqork is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $127,800 – $182,600 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.