Apriorit is a software engineering company which was established in 2002, and has extensive experience in system programming, cybersecurity, reverse engineering, SaaS/web, blockchain-based solutions, and artificial intelligence.
Working with high-profile clients (including Fortune 500 companies) for 20+ years, we have established high standards in software development, communication, and effective teamwork.
Our headquarters are in the US, with EU offices in Budapest and Poland, and three R&D offices in Ukraine. Our team consists of over 350 specialists, and we assist tech companies worldwide in turning their challenging ideas into secure and viable products.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Lead Generation Specialist to enhance our in-house Sales team, and assist us in finding and building rapport with new clients to sell services in the following areas: Cloud Computing and Cloud Infrastructure Management Development Services, SaaS, ERP platforms, etc.
Our company is interesting from the technological point of view for both its direct and supplementary services, and it is easy for a sales manager to show a new customer what sets the company apart from others. The company possesses unique expertise, which also helps in communication with our clients.
Every day you will be involved in communication with C-level people from companies in the USA/EU and other countries (including big name companies).
- Leads database building and filtering
- Sequence planning and sales exploration
- Further communication with leads
- LinkedIn and Twitter posts preparation, posting and tracking success
- CRM & reporting
Skills and experience:
- 1+ year experience of lead generation in IT (international market)
- English language level (written and spoken): Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Proficiency in various lead generation techniques and tools (social media, lead magnets, lead scoring, etc.)
- Experienced user of various software tools and technologies, including CRM software and LinkedIn automation tools, and ability to quickly adapt to new tools and technologies
- Data analysis and research skills (for carrying out extensive research and analysis and creating targeted campaigns)
- Sales skills, including the ability to identify sales opportunities, handle objections, and close deals
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills
Perks & benefits:
- Online interview process
- Working in the cutting-edge IT field
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Career development and professional growth
- Attractive salary reflecting your experience
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical insurance and compensation for sports
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, training courses, sharing knowledge, etc.)
- A professional team with great experience
- Equipment provided (laptop, accessories)
Join us to master your sales skills and become a real expert in the IT industry.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your detailed CV.
Apriorit – A Priority Choice!
If you want to know more about the company, take a look here:
Company website: https://www.apriorit.com/
Career at Apriorit: https://career.apriorit.com/