Huble is an international, creative, digital business & CRM consultancy with Elite HubSpot Partner status. Using the HubSpot platform, we provide solutions to increase our customer’s level of CRM sophistication as well as deliver strategic consultancy across marketing, sales, service, websites, and business operations – and we do it all whilst trying to strike a balance between professionalism and being human.
If you are passionate about digital design and want to help drive the business in this area, you are right with us. We are not just looking for people to implement, but also thinkers and explorers.
As a Lead Digital Designer you will design compelling, intuitive user experiences on desktop, mobile and tablet, based on the strategy and project requirements. You will need to have a well articulated design philosophy and use that experience in our daily creative process to elevate our offerings.
You’ll be responsible for enhancing user satisfaction with our creative offerings by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure derived through customers interacting with our products. We expect high project delivery standards built on solid digital design principles that enhance the digital strategy. You should be able to work independently but also as part of a team.
If you thrive in a work environment that enjoys creative problem-solving with like-minded people around the globe, you’ll love working with us.
These will be your key performance areas:
- Design and develop graphics and visual elements for digital platforms, including websites, social media and (email) campaigns.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to demonstrate design concepts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing teams, localisation team, developers, and product managers, to ensure designs are feasible, accurate and aligned with business goals.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gather insights and inform design decisions.
- Create design assets such as graphics, and visual elements.
- Stay up-to-date with design and technology trends and incorporate them into design solutions.
- Manage multiple design projects concurrently and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to support their requirements, campaigns and creative needs
- Bring brief and concepts to life based on requirements.
- Prepare organized and optimized design assets for hand off to developers.
- Inspire others inside and outside of your team with your creativity, knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Review projects with strong attention to detail.
- Push the visual and interaction design forward and help maintain its cohesion by contributing to our design system and its documentation.
- Keep management/leads up to date with all progress or deviations to a project.
- Keep abreast of developments in the digital design industry and share insights with other team members.
- Keep abreast of clients’ industry activity and make design recommendations based on insights gained
- Follow Huble Digital processes and ensure rigour across processes.
- Work well alone and also within a team to deliver successful projects.
- Review your designs with the Lead Designer and Creative Director.
- Assist in developing and maintaining design strategies.
This role is best suited for someone who has the following:
- Extensive design experience in a professional capacity.
- Tertiary qualification in UX Design or similar.
- Digital agency experience would be preferred.
- Strong technical experience working on Figma is essential.
- A history of delivering high volumes of consistently great quality user experiences.
- A strong understanding of digital strategy.
- An excellent eye for design, typography and detail.
- Excellent attention to detail with great accuracy and thoroughness.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Excellent internal workflow management.
- Skilled at handling fast-paced, short lead-time client requests.
- Excellent communicator with superb interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- The ability to take constructive feedback on projects from the team.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Adept at client presentations.
- Experience working with B2B tech clients and an understanding of Inbound Marketing would be highly advantageous.
- Follow implementation of UI’s according to design and Brand guidelines.
- Have experience working with frontend programmers.
- Strong initiative
- Curiosity and continuous learning
- Team player
- Ability to handle stress and pressure
- Excellent time management
- Hard-working and eager to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels — internally and externally
- Willingness to contribute towards creating a fun, healthy, and productive workplace
Keen to Huble with us?
If what you have read above excites you and is your next rewarding chapter, please apply with your latest CV and a portfolio link. We’d love to hear from you.
As part of the remuneration package, you will receive the following benefits:
- 🌍 Working remotely
- 🔌 Powerstation to aid during load shedding
- 🪑 Home office budget (desk + chair)
- 💻 IT Equipment (MacBook vs Windows Laptop + Monitor + Mouse)
- 🌴 18 annual leave days + 2 additional bonus days for special occasions (eg. Birthday)
- 🧘 Flexibility to accommodate your personal needs (be it leisure or family commitment)
- 👕 Huble Swag