We’re Plentific, the world’s leading real-time property solution, and we’re looking for top talent to join our ambitious team. We’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, we’re dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through our award-winning SaaS technology platform. We also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
We’re not just any proptech – we’re backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global and work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
But we’re not just about business – we’re also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through our ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. We’re committed to creating exceptional experiences for our team members, too. Our culture is open and empowering, and we’re always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on our mission.
So, what’s in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
If you’re ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a fully remote position based anywhere in UK, Germany, Turkey, Poland, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
You will primarily be developing and maintaining Laravel based projects as part of our award winning multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers and product owners.
We value hands-on experience and a passion for the subject. You will be expected to demonstrate examples of code, website or web application projects that you have produced or contributed to. The examples you provide do not necessarily have to be commercial, open source or personal projects are acceptable.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 2 years experience working in modern PHP Frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Drupal etc)
- Good knowledge of frontend frameworks (Vue, React etc)
- Excellent knowledge in working with a version control system such as Git
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent people skills – the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels, from peers to customers
As you can see, we are quickly progressing with our ambitious plans and are eager to grow our team of doers to achieve our vision of managing over 2 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension – 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc