krow.ai: Front End Developer
03/15/21 5:48 am Programming 0 Comments
Headquarters: USA – 100% Remote
Multiple Openings. US Citizens ONLY. 100% Remote but must live in North America.
Getting a job is hard and stressful. We’re trying to fix that. Seriously, that’s the ethos behind this post as well as the product we need your help building.
Come join a high-functioning team that needs your unique talents. Been there, done that crew. All pros.
- Deliver clean, readable code to support and maintain the automation and scaling of our business using TypeScript, HTML, and CSS
- Collaborate closely on cross-functional teams of designers, developers, and product managers to build new features
- Write unit, integration, and automated E2E tests, so we can ship code all the time
Required Candidate Experience:
- Domain knowledge and experience working with React and state management libraries
- Experience shipping high-quality products from start to finish.
- Experience with version control in Git and merging of code via Github.
- Experience integrating with REST APIs and backend services
- Knowledge of semantic HTML and CSS
- Ability and willingness to write tests (Cypress, Jest, React Testing Library)
- High-bandwidth communicator in a fast-paced, remote environment
- Enthusiasm to collaborate with other Devs and QA to build features, diagnose and quickly resolve bugs
Preferred Candidate Experience (Nice-to-haves):
- Experience with Typescript, Redux Toolkit, and Material-UI
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- A desire to leave code in a better place than you found it but without going crazy and changing every little thing in the codebase
- $70K – 150K (DOE) + health benefits
- Open to contract-work if you’d rather not be w2, but we’d like your full-time effort
- Generous PTO / schedule flexibility
- Chance to grow your role + raises (of course) as we grow the company
What to Expect
- Small, pro team — been there, done that RE: enterprise software
- Clear direction and expectations
- Chill leaders who only care about the work product
- We also expect you to have a life outside of work — none of that “work is family” psyops stuff
- Assume April 1 but we can talk about it if you have a preference sooner or later
How to Apply
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a short bio
- link to your LinkedIn
- link to your GitHub
- Questions you have about the company or role
LSS, this could be your vehicle for good work/life balance + feel good about the product you’re building + respect for everyone you work with + opportunity to do something that benefits users in a real, tangible way that most software doesn’t.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/krow-ai-front-end-developer