InQompass, on behalf of its customer is seeking a Junior Product Manager (New apps).
In close collaboration with the leadership team and other members of the Product team, your goal is to drive ideation, fast prototyping, and ultimately scaling new social apps enjoyed by millions.
- Partner with elite engineers to come up with, build, test, and scale new mass-market consumer apps.
- Go from 0 to 1. Build fun new apps that solve daily universal user needs.
- Combine analytics and user research to identify user drives, fuel ideation, and lead product improvements.
- Manage product operations (e.g., content moderation) and solve problems as they arise.
- Start contributing to high-level strategic decisions. Help define short and long-term roadmaps.
- Identify key metrics and take ownership for improving them.
- You have ideally around 2 years of experience building B2C mobile apps or consumer facing products.
- You’ve already built something from scratch (succeeded or learn through failure).
- You’re hyper analytical: obsess over product metrics, test your hypotheses rigorously, and make data-driven decisions
- You can both hack together a quick prototype and articulate a long-term product vision.
- You have an intuitive feel for UI and UX. You have basic design skills on Figma.
- You’re highly driven and autonomous.
- You’re fluent in English.
- Competitive salary upon experience
- Premium healthcare
- Wellness activities if you happen to like the office.
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Remote friendly but ideally hybrid model.
About the company
inQompass helps you turn colleagues and managers feedbacks into personal & professional growth. -/- For ourselves and on behalf of our clients, we recruit in 6 European countries. We make sure that, whatever the position we offer, you fit the profile we are looking for, that you will be able to grow with the company you are joining and that you will be fulfilled in your mission. -/-