We’re looking for a junior software engineer that’s passionate about learning in a fast-paced environment. We are changing the global payment space by leveraging the latest technologies and stack such as GraphQL and Prisma. We are a small team of passionate entrepreneurs and engineers making a long-lasting impact by developing a product that will make international payments simpler and more affordable.
Most important of all, you need to be a self-starter, and have the ability to work with a small team to meet deadlines. You must want to learn, have a passion for engineering, and drive our mission to enable a better payment experience through design, testing, and development.
- Develop and maintain high performing quality codebase of our GraphQL API, web application, and payment gateway.
- Develop and implement new features and functionalities that will be used by thousands of users.
- Work with a small team of engineers to meet deadlines.
- Effectively managing time to plan sprints
- Reporting to more senior engineers
- Fully remote
- Candidate must be fluent in English
- Candidate must work on EST time zone
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field.
- 0-1 year minimum development experience.
- Node.js and frameworks like Express.
- Git knowledge in a team setting.
- GraphQL (Apollo)
- Prisma 4.0+
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off on your birthday
- Continuing Education reimbursement up to $2,500 on tech related courses
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company events/dinners/happy hours
We are an equal opportunity company and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.