We are looking for candidates to work in collaboration with the UK Mortgage Team.
We are looking for candidates with technical knowledge on Java. They will be joining an IT Mortgage team located in Lisbon, Malaga, Madrid or Cantabria that works together with UK.
We are expecting team players who want to grow together not only technically but also
knowing the business.
Location: Remote from Spain
- Take technical responsibility on the project
- Take responsibility of the software delivered by the team, ensuring quality and scope expectations are met;
- Implement the best practices and coding standards on the projects.
- Take the lead on moving the project to AWS public cloud;
- Define and implement automated tests for a streaming & micro-services oriented
- Identify the project risks and plan mitigation actions with the PO;
- Work closely with business sponsors to ensure the solution meets the needs;
- Contribute and take ownership of the solution technical design and ensure all aspects of the system architecture are well documented;
- Work closely with partner technology teams and to collaborate effectively
- Deep understanding of Java (8 or superior) and Java Spring (4 or superior) and solid understanding of OO principles;
- Experience designing and building service oriented or microservice architectures;
- Solid experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools; e.g. GitLab, Jenkins
- Diligent with automated testing i.e. JUnit/Mockito/Cucumber, etc;
- Agile development/Software life cycle;
- Understanding of RESTful API principles
- Experience in Testing TDD/BDD
- Experience in events drawing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Financial Services industry experience
- Experience in working in agile
- Experience configuring continuous integration and continuous delivery tools;
- Experience using AWS platform
- Some Spanish Knowledge