Qualio is a tech startup that is the first cloud quality management software for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem. Medical device and pharmaceutical companies need a secure and scalable quality management system with the flexibility to support their evolving needs. Qualio meets that challenge by cutting through the complexity to optimize and automate critical quality processes.
With a remote-first, office agnostic approach, the Qualio team is distributed across North America and Europe. We are ideally looking for someone who lives in the East Coast or Central area of the United States or be someone who is willing to work flexibly across different US & EU time zones.
What’s the opportunity?
Qualio is seeking an IT Support Specialist to provide hands-on technical support to employees. In this role, you will be instrumental in the modernization and automation of the complete IT stack. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow your career in a fast-paced startup. To be successful, you should be customer focused, technically adept and enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
A Day in the Life
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- IT support for remote employees across North America and EMEA
- Ticket queue management (triage, assign, update, resolve, or escalate) and adhere to any established OLAs/SLAs
- Assist with on-boarding/off-boarding of employees (i.e., creating new users, removing users, configuring laptops, and working with DEP to deploy new laptop remotely)
- Responsible for the onboarding of vendors through the procurement process
- Identifying unique cutting edge solutions to business problems leveraging technology
- Maintain a strict security posture for SaaS apps and end user devices
- Deployment and administration of hardware, software and SaaS apps
- Training and assisting on use of tools and technology to meet business needs
- Assisting with creating, updating and managing documentation of assets, configurations, passwords, processes, etc. and maintaining accurate documentation
- Proactively auditing IT systems and ensuring data privacy and security.
- 2-5 years of IT Desktop Support experience in a startup environment with effective root cause analysis skills
- Experience with MacOS; iPhones and Android
- Working knowledge of cloud-based storage and productivity tools (i.e., Google G-Suite, Dropbox, etc.)
- Experience with remote management tools like JAMF and Intune
- Experience administering web conferencing (Zoom, etc.)
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance
- Experience configuring and utilizing ticketing systems (Jira, ZenDesk, etc.)
- Adept at learning new software for Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Remote User Management
- Prior experience working in the life sciences industry a plus
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Company allowance for home office supplies
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products get to market