IT AV Service Manager
IT AV Service Manager
Cloud9 Smart blends technology into homes and offices around New York City. From the flashy (audiophile listening rooms and home theater) to the environmental (connected lighting, shading and temperature control) to the practical (infrastructure cabling, networking, IT/VOIP), our goal is to make our clients’ lives more advanced yet simpler. Operating out of Union Square for the past 20 years, our 20+ person team loves technology and takes pride in stellar customer service.
We are seeking an IT AV Service Manager to join our team. This position will be responsible for the end user experience for all IT, AV, VOIP (Smartcare) clients for Smart homes and offices. Other responsibilities include:
- Managing and scheduling a team of 5+ service technicians ranging in multiple home and office technology disciplines
- Managing a service ticketing system for clients on AV, IT, and VOIP service agreements
- Project Management of all IT projects and the last 10% of all technology integration projects
- Communicating with clients, accurately closing service tickets, and assuring outstanding service is provided
- Help create and execute on the overall vision for service delivery and client satisfaction
- Report to CTO departmental and customer KPIs
- Regularly provide for departmental development and training for improved processes
- You have previously led a team, and have experience taking care of customers on a managed services platform.
- On the software end you are extremely proficient with service ticket systems and a whole suite of SaaS products.
- You know best practices for deploying remote monitoring and management (RMM) policies.
- You have working knowledge of multiple AV automation platforms, such as Savant, Lutron, and Control4.
- You are extremely meticulous with excellent communication skills. An ability to multi-task on several constantly changing conditions in a fast-paced environment is needed for success at this job, as is the ability to roll with the punches in a culture of thick-skinned, tight-knit employees.
- Proficiency in Connectwise will be preferred.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.).
- An innovative and empowering work environment.
- A culture of hungry, humble and smart people who get things done. A kitchen stocked with snacks (some healthy).
- Quarterly office parties and company events.
- Travel for trade shows and industry events.
- On-going training.
Submit a résumé and cover letter. Also, let us know within a few sentences what interests you about this position, our business, or our industry. You can find more information about us at www.cloud9smart.com. Thanks for reading!
- Information Technology & Services