At Jitterbit, our mission is to make apps do more for the people who use them every day. We make this possible with solutions that democratize integration, making it fast, easy and cost-effective to seamlessly connect your data, apps, and devices. www.jitterbit.com
All of our solutions are available on Harmony, the world’s fastest cloud integration platform.
Company and Opportunity
Want to work for one of the world’s most innovative companies that’s fueling digital transformation across the globe? Are you looking to develop your skill set with potential for career growth?
Jitterbit is a Gartner Leader in the API and Integration platform space!
With a new investor on board and continued growth we are now after our next superstar. We are a tight knit team with a fun, inclusive, supportive culture and tons of opportunity to grow. If you think you have what it takes to help us in our journey, hit the apply button below!
• Employ best practices in the day-to-day mechanics of product management – capability ideation, feedback collection, feature prioritization, requirements writing, roadmap development, and sprint planning within an agile development environment
• Work closely with the UX Product Designer to shape great product experiences
• Present product plans to customers and other stakeholders
• Conduct competitive analysis, identify and assess competitive strengths and weaknesses
• Work with SMEs, customers and partners to understand their pain points to help define and prioritize requirements
• Work closely with the engineering, marketing, sales, alliances, documentation teams counterparts to deliver quality products.
• 3+ years hands on experience building integrations with iPaaS products
• 3+ years of experience in software product management
• Bachelor’s degree, CS/EE strongly preferred
• A track record managing a successful, growing B2B SaaS product line
• Strong influencing and collaboration skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable and effective working in a remote working environment
• Self-starter, thrives in a dynamic, high growth environment
• 3+ years experience working in an agile development environment
• Highly organized, detailed oriented and strongly execution focused
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.