IntVentures: Junior Account Manager
04/02/21 8:19 pm Sales 0 Comments
Headquarters: Vancouver, Canada
IntVentures is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Canada. We help strategic buyers source acquisition opportunities for awesome internet-based businesses. Our growing list of clients includes industry-leading tech companies such as Ringlead, Redbrick, and top investors such as Tiny.
As Junior Account Manager, your mission is to initiate M&A conversations with qualified prospects and bring suitable acquisition opportunities to our clients.
General Info about this Role
- Remote friendly
- Full-time 40 hours a week
- As you will be joining a rapidly growing start-up, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to create a huge impact and help shape the future of our company
- You will be diving head-first into the world of Internet-based startups, and you will be engaging with entrepreneurs on a daily basis
- Building cold outreach campaigns and optimizing reply rate via email personalization and A/B testing
- Initiating and developing new outreach and contact channels to reach new prospects
- Managing weekly outreach campaigns and drafting accurate reports, providing crucial insights into outreach campaign results
- Configuring CRM funnels, designing data fields, and composing data mapping rules based on each client’s project requirements, all the while ensuring a smooth workflow for prospect outreach and follow-ups
- Utilizing automation platforms such as automate.io and Zapier, linking data between research and outreach processes
- Triaging incoming emails from prospective sellers on behalf of clients
- Pre-qualifying prospects through research and email communication before scheduling meetings to connect clients with prospective sellers
- Supporting various IntVentures business initiatives and conducting other post-outreach tasks for client projects, both as required
What We’re Looking For in a Candidate
- Proven doer of things, highly motivated, and constantly striving to improve
- Analytical and proficient in using data to improve the outreach process and funnel conversion rate
- Excellent email communication skills and a great team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role such as account manager, BDR, sales, or customer service.
- Tech-savvy, familiar with CRM systems, automation platforms (Zapier/Automate.io), and email campaign platforms
- Previous M&A/business analysis experience is a bonus but not required
- Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Hire me because” as the subject line
- In your email, include 1 paragraph about why you want to work for us and 3-5 sentences about why we should hire you
- Please also attach a copy of your resume to your application
Int Ventures Ltd. is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity, and we know that it is integral to the quality of our workplace, the well-being of our employees, and the benefit of our community. We actively strive to facilitate a cooperative, inclusive, and constructive work environment, and we encourage all those who are qualified for this role to apply.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/intventures-junior-account-manager