Intellum.com: SaaS Support Specialist
03/18/21 9:27 am Support 0 Comments
Headquarters: Atlanta, GA, USA
The job of the SaaS Technical Support Specialist is to help the users of our tools to reach their highest potential by educating them about our products, industry standards, and best practices. To be successful, you must be an excellent communicator, a creative thinker, a master of organization, and a passionate learner. Most importantly, you need to love helping people!
- Escalate Help Desk tickets to applicable Service and Product Team members
- Collaborate with our Training and Documentation Specialist to improve our database of help documentation and videos
- Support: Answer tickets that come in from clients through Zendesk, escalating when you do not have the tools or knowledge necessary to answer the ticket. In the event of busy periods, tickets can be escalated, but an internal note should be provided noting the busy period.
- You may also be asked to assist with projects within the Services Team. These projects will typically be smaller in scope and shorter in timeline and draw from the same skill set.
- # Solved Tickets
- % Positive Ticket Satisfaction
- Time to first response
- Touches per ticket
- Total resolution time
- 2+ years in a technical help desk role
- SaaS software support experience preferred
- Zendesk experience preferred
- Experience with learning software a plus
- Team player: automatically lending a hand when a co-worker is in need and asking for help when appropriate
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Active learner who will hold him/herself accountable for his/her own job performance
- Naturally positive and open-minded; able to view the world from more than one perspective
- Creative thinker
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills in EnglishPhysical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Occasional irregular work hours
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Extended time viewing a computer monitor
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- Insurance (US Based Employees)
- Medical – 100% of employee premiums covered
- Dental – 100% of employee premiums covered
- Vision – 100% of employee premiums covered
- 401(k) with matching
- Education – $3,500 per year in educational funds (“Boost Budget”)
More About Intellum
Intellum is an Atlanta-based SaaS company focused on corporate learning. We are the software engineers, developers and tech industry professionals who are helping our clients become more data savvy, applying machine learning techniques to significantly improve learning personalization, and developing monetization strategies that drive revenue with external audiences. We strive to live up to our company values of Simplicity, Honesty and Innovation every day and have been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Our clients include organizations such as Cricket Wireless, Facebook, Google, Habitat for Humanity, and Randstad.
Intellum is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/intellum-com-saas-support-specialist