Are you an instructional designer with a strong commitment to healthcare education and problem-solving? Do you enjoy being on the frontline of developing educational content for healthcare solutions that improve patients’ health and well-being?
In this role, you will develop content for remote patient monitoring medical devices and software. You will work with a customer education team to strategize on best practices to educate both internal and external audiences in healthcare. We are seeking someone with experience in creating educational content with tools such as Articulate Storyline, write help center articles, craft video explainers and digestible video tutorials, and assist in crafting product/feature documentation.
- Assist in expanding our educational library to include new products, features, and employee training support.
- Develop learning experiences in various formats by gathering information from internal teams and customers.
- Review and edit content from others to ensure clarity, providing feedback as necessary.
- Regularly update and maintain content.
- Produce training materials like user guides, tip sheets, and e-learning modules.
- Customize and refine training content to meet the specific needs of our customers and employees.
- Provide assistance with additional training activities for internal teams as required.
- 2+ years work experience in the area of instructional design and training education
- Ability to communicate abstract or technical information to both technical & non-technical audiences.
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on multiple projects, roll up your sleeves and dive in in a lean, fast moving environment.
- Ability to identify the best learning delivery formats for a specific set of learning goals.
- Knowledge of Instructional Design best practices and demonstrated ability to design learning content that is effective.
- Ability to analyze existing content for its instructional value.
- Ability to scope and manage the day-to-day work of projects independently.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Expertise working with a variety of learning tools such as Camtasia, Adobe Premier, ZenDesk or similar Knowledge Center Software, Articulate, and Learning Management Systems.
As we are part of the Best Buy family, you will have access to all the great benefits Best Buy has. Click on the link below for more information.