Hubstaff: SEO & SEM Team Lead
03/15/21 12:15 pm Marketing 0 Comments
Headquarters: Indianapolis, IN
As a SEO and SEM team lead you will design and oversee the entire search engine strategy for Hubstaff and its suite of products.
You will unify onsite and offsite SEO and efforts to maximize our presence in search and paid advertising. Your main focus will be on improving domain authority, reaching new audiences through search engine marketing, optimize Apple and Play store rankings, and Youtube ranks.
You will act as an adviser on all blog and website content, proactively working with the Content team on its strategy and editorial calendar.
What You’ll Do
- Create, implement, and manage a long-term strategy to obtain high traffic through SEO and advertising. This doesn’t necessarily mean recreating the wheel we’ve been rolling but making sure we’re prepared for the future of search as best as we can be.
- Own the SEO team KPIs – website authority, organic traffic, backlink referral traffic
- Oversee all paid advertising
- Optimize mobile app rankings and downloads
- Increase video ranking and views
- Manage a team of SEO specialists
- Work directly with the content team on research, strategy, and implementation
- Direct the team responsible for outreach for effective, efficient link building for SEO as well as brand recognition and referral traffic
- Manage a small team of SEO and SEM specialists
- Design and install systems so that our team is using tools to scale rankings
- Know our website health and issues at all times and make sure corrective measures are in place as needed
- Proven successful experience as an SEO manager / team leader
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Great communicator and collaborator
- Strong knowledge of white-hat SEO
- Understanding of the most current search engine rules and best practices
- Strategic thinker with no problem pushing back when website projects don’t align with SEO goals
- Ability to conduct onsite and offsite SEO technical analysis
- Familiarity with relevant tools (we use SEMRush and Ahrefs, we’re open to others)
- Working knowledge of SEM
- Proven past performance in SEO results and paid advertising
- Experience leading a team and strategy for a SaaS company (B2B would be ideal)
- Experience running and testing ads through different channels
- Automation of SEO tasks
We’ve been remote-first since day one in 2012 and have built a team of talented professionals that are also fun to work with. We enjoy brainstorming sessions, coffee chats over Zoom, and annual retreats to destinations like Portugal and Mexico. Covid didn’t stop us from getting together in 2020, we were able to get to know each other better and strengthen our bond while having a great time at our virtual retreat.
Hubstaff is 100% bootstrapped and has been profitable for years, we want someone to join our team that is as committed as we are to continue and catalyze this growth. Check out our About page and the Hubstaff Growth Blog to get to know us a bit more!
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hubstaff-seo-sem-team-lead