Hubstaff: Growth Marketer
04/07/21 9:41 am Marketing 0 Comments
Headquarters: Indianapolis, IN
We’re looking for a scrappy and energetic growth marketing specialist to join our newly created “Channels” team within the marketing department. You can think of us as a “special forces” team whose main goal is to drive relevant, top-of-funnel traffic to Hubstaff and its suite of products through various marketing channels.
We need someone who can find pockets of new potential customers, build out campaigns independently, and implement them. You’ll be given a lot of freedom and autonomy to decide what we test, how we do it, and how we scale it if it’s successful. If something doesn’t work, tell us why so we can drop it and move on.
If you enjoy running tests to find new traction channels, you’ll love working on this team!
What You’ll Do
- Research and identify new marketing opportunities through various traction channels.
- Found a new potential partnership that is open to some co-marketing opportunities with their 5k+ small business owners? You’ll be in charge of creating the campaigns, executing, and reporting your findings. Much of this will be done in Hubspot.
- Personally manage growth-related projects
- You will have opportunities to work with our in-house content, creative, and development teams, but we really need someone who can build out a campaign single-handedly. Someone who is comfortable with writing copy, creating ads, and maybe even light design work if needed. Our hope with this role is to find someone who can avoid bottlenecks and move projects quickly without having to depend on other teams much.
- Managing paid campaigns
- We’ll have an in-house SEM specialist that will manage most ads like Google Ads, Facebook, etc, but you’ll be working closely with this manager and even managing some campaigns yourself.
- Optimizing Conversions
- Our goal isn’t to just acquire as much traffic as possible. We want traffic that’s going to convert into paying customers. A lot of your time will be spent on analyzing the traffic you’re driving and figuring out whether these campaigns are actually returning us a positive ROI and coming up with ways to keep optimizing.
- Reporting and KPIs
- At Hubstaff, we rely on data to drive all our marketing decisions, so making sure that we are properly tracking and reporting on all initiatives is critical. You’ll be using data to back your findings and recommendations.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-3 years in a growth-related position (B2B)
- Have run successful marketing campaigns for software companies
- Demonstrated success with outbound marketing
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills
- Scalable thinking
- Experience with tools like Woopra, VWO, Buzzstream, and SEMrush
- Experience working remotely
- Design and/or coding experience
- Copywriting skills
- Experience in Hubspot
- Solid understanding of SaaS and its metrics
- Social media management experience
- Influencer and affiliate partnerships
Why You Should Join Us
We’ve been remote-first since day one in 2012 and have built a team of talented professionals that are also fun to work with. We enjoy brainstorming sessions, coffee chats over Zoom, and annual retreats to destinations like Portugal and Mexico. Covid didn’t stop us from getting together in 2020, we were able to get to know each other better and strengthen our bond while having a great time at our virtual retreat.
Hubstaff is 100% bootstrapped and has been profitable for years, we want someone to join our team that is as committed as we are to continue and catalyze this growth. Check out our About page and the Hubstaff Growth Blog to get to know us a bit more!
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hubstaff-growth-marketer-1