Hovland Forensic & Financial: Forensic Accountant
03/07/21 1:16 pm Business, Management and Finance 0 Comments
Headquarters: Grand Junction, Colorado
Hovland Forensic & Financial mission is to eliminate the old method of doing things in the accounting world. Putting the client first and be upfront on our pricing. Along the way we are striving to become the top fractional CFO company in the US.
We have been growing rapidly since our founding in 2019. Our team is comprised of CPAs, forensic accountants, and bookkeepers. We are a diverse and distributed team that utilizes some of the best productivity software the SAAS industry has to offer. We offer our clients virtual CFO services as well as assist in forensic accounting investigations.
While this is positing is for remote work, it is critical that the candidate be located in the United State of America.
What You’ll Do
· Collaborate with the founder on forensic accounting investigations
· Set up and analyze transaction trends by applying statistics to measure commercial damages
· Statistical estimation of incremental costs from accounting data
· Test, trace, and document from source documents
· Have an active Certified Public Accounting license issued by a State Board of Accountancy
· An active license as either:
- Certified Forensic Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
· Have a minimum of 10 years of performing financial statement audits with a public accounting firm with 50+ employees.
· Experience with:
o Data extraction software (IDEA)
· Understanding of gap sequence, Benford’s Law, and other similar tests
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hovland-forensic-financial-forensic-accountant