Hirsh Marketing: Facebook Ads Manager and Funnel Strategist
03/04/21 11:06 am Marketing 0 Comments
Headquarters: Austin, TX
**** NORTH AMERICAN APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE ****
First up, thank you so much for considering a position at Hirsh Marketing!
Before we dive into the job deets, let us introduce ourselves:
Hirsh Marketing is one of the fastest-growing digital marketing companies in North America!
On average, we manage over $1M each month in revenue for our client base of some of the biggest leaders, influencers, and entrepreneurs rocking their respective niches from every corner of the globe.
- We believe in giving our team members ownership of their accounts, the opportunity to make strategy suggestions, and the ability to take charge of the impact that they’re creating for our clients.
- We are obsessed with growth, innovation, client success, and constantly being ahead of the curve.
- Our promise to every employee is that no matter what, they will leave our company a stronger and better person than when they started.
- We love feedback, we love discussion, and we HATE micromanagement.
- As a fast-growing company, sometimes there is chaos and stress. But fortunately, we all THRIVE in this environment.
- Communication, attention to detail, and organization are VERY important to us and allow us to do the best work possible for our clients!
- Our Ads Managers have the opportunity to earn monthly $$$ bonuses based on client results + receive performance-based promotions.
- While this job is 100% remote, we are proud of our fun, vibrant, playful team culture!
- We truly love marketing and hope you do too!
Copy and paste this link into your web browser to watch a video of a day in the life of an Ads Manager!
Okay, enough about us. Here’s who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of paid FB Ads Management experience (not a social media management campaign)
- Can articulate — with specific metrics and analytics — successful campaigns they have worked on in the past
- Understand and have worked with various types of funnels including webinar funnels, challenge funnels, self-liquidating offer funnels, high ticket sales funnels, eCommerce ads & funnels and other visibility and brand awareness marketing for people in the digital marketing space
- Advanced awareness of the psychology of advertising and the customer journey.
- Commitment to ongoing education and digital marketing training to stay on top of changes to Facebook regulations, strategies, and updates.
- Ability to problem-solve, analyze data/metrics, and make suggestions to the client based on their individual results.
- High attention to detail, and excellent proofreading, writing, and editing skills.
- Self-starting attitude with the experience and excitement to dive in with the self-awareness to ask for help and guidance when necessary.
- 9am to 5pm availability (within North American time zones).
- Knowledge of various 3rd party platforms such as ClickFunnels, MailChimp, etc.
- CBO and chatbot knowledge and/or experience is a huge plus!
- Holds a strong sense of urgency. When something stops converting, you take actions to improve the conversions before the client even has a chance to bring it up.
- Committed to following a focused process. You would never find yourself jumping around from thing to thing all day and love crossing things off your to-do list.
- Extremely organized. Unorganized folders, spreadsheets or documents literally drive you crazy.
- Enthusiastic + High performer. You are never caught just “doing enough” but instead give everything you do 150%.
- Analytical – You see through logic and numbers and catch even the smallest mistakes.
- Great communicator. Your written and verbal communication is professional while also coming off as genuine, honest, and confident.
- You love working as a team. While we work remotely, we have a strong, welcoming, fun company culture!
- Not scared of chaos. You would get bored when it is the same thing every single day.
- Thick-skinned, teachable, and open-minded: You thrive in an environment where you can grow through constructive feedback.
- You want to contribute versus just be given a to-do list. If you like to take ownership and responsibility, this job is for you!
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for:
- Understanding and developing the strategy of a specific campaign and intricate client funnel.
- Tasking out different components of a campaign like images and copy to the creative team.
- Placing and verifying pixel to ensure proper campaign tracking and accurate reporting.
- Optimizing campaigns for the lowest possible cost per result and overall positive ROI daily.
- Producing weekly reports for our client account updates, recommendations, and results.
- Following-up with all client communication, questions, and concerns promptly.
- Staying on top of new techniques, strategies, and changes to test for better client results & campaign successes.
- Proactively developing and optimizing creative strategies to consistently drive high-quality leads, traffic, and visibility.
- Scheduling and performing monthly client meetings + consultations for the account goals and strategic success of each client account.
- Participating in daily, monthly, and quarterly team huddles to ensure agency team members are all meeting company goals and responsibilities.
We have lots of room for growth and plenty of bonuses for our highest achievers. So, if you are ready to hit the ground running with a fast-growing company and take the digital marketing world by storm, please stop reading and apply today!
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hirsh-marketing-facebook-ads-manager-and-funnel-strategist-1