HealthPay24: Product Owner
03/31/21 8:17 pm Product Management 0 Comments
Headquarters: Mechanicsburg, PA, US
Have you ever been online trying to pay a medical bill, and thought to yourself: ‘why are you making it so hard for me to give you my money?’ That’s the problem we solve for healthcare organizations of all sizes, including health systems, hospitals, physician groups, medical billers and dental service organizations.
HealthPay24’s SaaS customer engagement, e-billing, and payment platform helps accelerate collections, improve security, reduce costs, and enhance the patient experience.
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who don’t have the time, energy, resources or expertise to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments — driving the positive business outcomes our clients want.
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, HealthPay24 seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position. We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are diverse, so we’re building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups we are building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
Product Owner Responsibilities
First 60 days
- Meet and get to know the HealthPay24 Team.
- Virtually attend company all-hands meetings, coffee breaks and cocktail hours.
- Complete Security and HIPAA training (HITRUST/PCI).
- Complete test cases assigned by the QA Team for 2 major releases.
- Shadow the Support Team for 30 days.
- Work with the UX Design Team to design new features and workflows.
- Become proficient in the platform’s value to our markets and their use cases as well as our tech stack.
Next 60-90 days
- Assess the competition.
- Mine the ideation portal for gold.
- Review backlog with current leads, prioritize user stories, define acceptance criteria and build team consensus for next major release.
- Advocate for our customer (providers) and our customers’ customers (consumers)
- Participate in product planning and contribute to the vision and roadmap
- Build, edit and maintain the team backlog and be its content authority for the organization
- Communicate story detail and priorities and ensure the team is in alignment
- Elaborate backlog items into user stories detailed with acceptance criteria and dependencies
- Accept stories by validating they meet acceptance criteria and comply with Definition of Done
- Participate in team demos and lead team retrospectives
- Publish release notes, demo features and inform user documentation
- Enable the team to self-organize, self-manage and deliver via effective Lean-Agile practices and tools (e.g. Aha!, Jira, TestRail, MS Visual Studio, Zendesk)
- 3+ years of experience defining, building and shipping technology products on Lean-Agile product development teams
- Experience building APIs, products, platforms, integrations or complex systems at scale
- Experience in payment processing, money transfer, banking, personal lending or other fintech
- Demonstrated ability to properly frame and size complex problems then break them down into actionable steps
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications
- Collaborative approach to building relationships with development, operations, customer success, sales and marketing and partner teams in both virtual and in-person environments
- Self-motivated, excellent attention to detail and effective English writing skills
HealthPay24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HealthPay24 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: HealthPay24 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other organization location. HealthPay24 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/healthpay24-product-owner