Head of UX
Blexr is looking for a Head of UX to lead our user experience
function. Our chosen candidate will build and coach a team of empowered
product designers and researchers that are fanatical about solving user
problems. They will help formulate a winning strategy for our portfolio
of products while fostering a culture of user centricity,
collaboration, truth seeking and experimentation, taking it from an
early to an advanced maturity.
In the world of gambling affiliation and product comparison, the
candidate will be tasked improving business outcomes, shaping unique
value propositions, while meeting the demands of our users in a
competitive, yet undeveloped industry. This industry suits a candidate
ready to unleash their disruptive thinking.
In your first 12 months you can expect to take on the challenges below:
- Improve our users’ experience in a way that leads to significant growth in company revenue.
- Assess, build, develop an empowered product design and research team
that will collaborate cross functionally to ensure the success of our
growth plans (including org design, coaching, meta execution, career
progression and accountability models).
- Meaningfully contribute strategically to our planning process across
our portfolio of products, from vision to strategy to OKRs to roadmap
to continuous discovery/delivery to agile ceremonies and reviews.
- Improve user’s affinity with our core product by creating a unique
value proposition by understanding user needs through product discovery
which enables innovation.
- Build, maintain and contributing to a successful launch of a design system and website redesign.
- Help launch/re-launch two new exciting product comparison sites in
competitive spaces in the first 12 months by contributing to UX, value
proposition/branding based on market and user research.
Skills / Experience
- Experience in modern product management and design philosophy.
- Ability to work office hours for a CET time zoned company.
- Has coached and led a design team in a cross functional environment.
- Has similar experience to achieve the responsibilities above.