Splash’s mission is to develop the most innovative event technology to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables teams to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
What we’re looking for 🔎
Splash seeks a Demand Generation Manager pivotal to our growth strategy. A creative thinker who brings fun to every task, you’re data-driven with a track record of devising campaigns that resonate. Passionate about taking concepts from ideation to completion, you meticulously optimize each step. Your core responsibility is shaping the demand strategy and calendar, underpinning Splash’s rapid expansion, and overseeing cross-team execution for the entire demand funnel. As a strategic, analytical problem-solver, you’ll forge ties with teams across marketing, sales and customer success, ensuring a robust pipeline for our growth.
In this role, you’ll get to…
- Design and implement a comprehensive demand generation strategy to drive revenue through customer acquisition, cross-selling, upselling, and retention.
- Align demand generation plans with strategic company objectives, especially focusing on Enterprise Accounts and Key Strategic Accounts.
- Lead Marketing’s quarterly campaign planning process in close partnership with marketing leadership.
- Oversee the lead pipeline, ensuring efficient progression from lead capture to sales hand-off.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team for effective lead funnel management, feedback collection, and outcome reporting.
- Work with marketing operations to build a robust demand generation infrastructure, including technology integration, automation processes, and performance analytics.
- Implement industry and persona-specific strategies through the use of digital channels, content, and events, with a focus on ABM.
- Establish ambitious acquisition and retention objectives and, in collaboration with other marketing teams, devise quarterly action plans to achieve them.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of marketing efforts, using data to recommend and implement improvements across sales and marketing initiatives.
- Apply a test-and-learn approach to continually enhance marketing performance.
- Pilot marketing growth experiments to identify opportunities for revenue expansion.
- Lead and manage direct reports, fostering a positive work environment in line with company values. Oversee end-to-end employee lifecycle, from hiring to off-boarding.
- Manage partnerships with agencies and other external collaborators as necessary.
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation, preferably in software or technology B2B space.
- Proven track record of building and executing growth strategies that include digital, and content with a focus on ABM.
- Highly results-oriented, strategic thinker, good planner, and strong in execution.
- Strong Project Management and Campaign Management skills.
- Effective at partnering with internal and external stakeholders.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B software.
- Experience in MarTech preferred, but not required (i.e., marketing automation, CRM, CMS, etc.)
- Detail-oriented behavior and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a good eye for creative and copy.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
What we offer and other fun stuff!
We’re taking a new and improved approach to compensation and the way we #takecare of our Splashers. An approach that makes a lot more sense in this remote world we live in and looking toward the future of work. You can read more here. In a nutshell, we offer…
💰 Competitive base salary and stock options. Our success is your success 📈
- 💻 Brand new MacBook Pro and monthly stipend for work-from-home expenses.
🏥 Great healthcare benefits, with paid coverage for you and your family
🌴 Plenty of vacation days, with Splash-specific days off and 2 extra Mental Escape (M.E.) days per month to unplug from work
🗺 Remote first organization
A bunch of other great perks/benefits that would make this description too long if we included it 😉
It doesn’t stop there! Although we’re a remote company, we understand the importance of in-person connection. 🛫 We have a yearly company offsite and fun virtual events with the rest of your team and the company.
If you’re interested in joining the team, apply below and you can expect to hear from us soon 🙂. Please give us at least 2 weeks to get back to you. We promise we’re not ignoring you, playing Pokemon all day, or listening to the new J. Cole album on repeat (even though it’s 💯 ). It just takes a little TLC to go through all the applications and see if there’s a possible fit for you here.
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider what you are looking for, the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay and make sure there’s fair pay among those you’ll be working with. The base compensation amount for this role is targeted at $110,000-$135,000 USD. In addition to your cash compensation, every full-time employee will be able to participate in our employee equity program. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including your experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above. What we can’t quantify for you are all the exciting challenges, supportive team, and amazing culture we enjoy. Please click here to gain invaluable insights from our Splash Culture Book.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 and inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].