03/17/21 3:19 am Programming 0 Comments
This is a full time role on our small R&D team. Initially you would help bring a research stage 3D video codec into practical use for playback inside of Unity3D
Further along the line, as your interest and skills allow, we would like your help on the research side in VR, machine learning, or computer vision. This is an excellent role for the curious autodidact who wants to learn interesting new technologies on the job. This is a remote job and we are considering candidates from all over the world.
- Have a deep understanding of the Unity3D graphics pipeline, as demonstrated by a strong portfolio in this area
- Demonstrate understanding of fundamental software engineering & computer science skills through work history or education
- Be curious and excited about learning new things
- Be a reliable teammate, but also comfortable working independently & managing your own time
- Foster good communication skills, this is especially important because we work asynchronously & remotely
- Be good at documenting your work
Nice to have (or interested in learning)
- computer vision experience
- machine learning experience
- VR development experience
- video codecs and tooling experience
Compensation & Benefits
- We’ll work with you to find a salary, benefits (healthcare & retirement), and equity (stake in ATI) package suitable to your needs and experience.
- For people in the US we like to max out SEP, HSA and HRA accounts. If you live somewhere else we’ll find a suitable substitute.
- Flexibility – ATI is remote company, you are free to work from anywhere in the world you wish, and we don’t have set working hours. This allows you the flexibility to schedule your life in the way that you want. We encourage people to take time off when they need it (no set limits), and encourage leisure travel (since traveling is such a large component of our consumer app).
- Agency – We are a small team with a relatively flat structure, this means a lot of freedom over the work you do from day to day. You should be comfortable working semi-autonomously, but also be a good communicator and team player