We are looking to hire a full-time graphics designer who wants to excel at UI/UX design work and is able to create easy-to-use and visually engaging designs for both websites and mobile applications and is very passionate about it. The ideal designer is someone with experience working closely with developers and with strict deadlines in an agile work environment.
SEEKA Technologies (Not Seeka Limited) is a project under its parent organization called Fresh Futures Australia which is an education consultant based in both Australia and Malaysia. We are developing and creating a platform that utilises A.I. to help match students and job seekers to the right opportunities relevant to them from Kindergarten up to the University along with vocational training centers and language schools and ofcourse to businesses and companies who need the right candidates. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to find, filter and apply to educational institutions and companies in a more seamless manner.
You will have a chance to work closely with our product design manager who will supervise you and make sure you are on the right track. Our ideal candidate also needs to be someone who is creative and innovative-thinking – able to come up with new design concepts and ways to improve the overall UI/UX to ensure that the users will have the best experience possible on it.
- Please send us a portfolio of your designs OR a link to your Behance profile/online portfolio
- You may be given a test where your attention to detail and design skills will be assessed
- You would mainly be using Adobe XD to create your designs and need to be good at analyzing the UI to understand how our website/App works
- You need to be able to commit to a 1 year full-time contract
- Using Adobe XD for prototype designs
- Designing app pages, features, buttons, layouts, etc
- Designing website pages, features, buttons, layouts, etc
- Designing marketing or promotional material
- Converting design files into ones suited for back-end developers
- Analysing the UI to determine where and how the designs can be improved
- Helping us design the overall UI and UX of websites and our Mobile Application
- Suggest to improve software/application user experience
- Being innovative and creative thinking
- To design marketing tools such as email templates, social media posts, banners, etc.
- To work with the marketing, business or psychology department when necessary
- To work with agile design frameworks between you and your managers and colleagues who may also belong to different departments like I.T., Business, Marketing and even Psychology!
- Must have good spoken English
- Candidate must possess or currently be pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics Design/ Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Adobe Photoshop (must have at least basic knowledge)
- Ability to use Adobe Illustrator. InDesign and Premeir Pro is a bonus
- Ability to use Invision and Figma is a bonus
- Video editing skills is a bonus
- Ability to code and program using HTML, C++, etc is a bonus
- Able to adapt designs to different styles for various projects
- You must be able to work quickly and fluidly through all phases of the process, from research, to concept, to design and final execution
- Capable of executing design projects independently
- Able to think out of the box in generating new ideas for content creation
- Completely remote or work from home (Very good if you also want to spend more time with family)
- Friendly and understanding colleagues
- Competitive salaries
- You get to work in an agile work environment
- You get to show your leadership skills
- International working exposure
- Company shares can be offered based on how successful with our products’ launch
- Company sponsored online classes or tech talks
- Bonuses if you perform beyond expectation
- Promotions towards better job roles possible after a certain period of time