To develop the most innovative digital video brands in the world that audiences love.
Grit | Collaboration | Innovation | Resourcefulness | Continuous Learning & Coaching
Electric Monster is a rapidly growing content creation studio founded in March of ‘21 that acquires and grows digital video brands in the general entertainment space. The team at Electric Monster is a diverse mix of ambitious digital video veterans and people looking to make their mark on our industry. As we continue to grow, we are in search of a Graphic Designer to join our talented team and help shape the future of digital content.
We’re seeking and talented and creative Graphic Designer with experience designing innovative, “must click” Social Media thumbnails for our React Media brands. The right candidate is someone with a passion for digital media, how it’s consumed, and the visual languages that keep viewers coming back for more. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter who enjoys working collaboratively with data analysts to hypothesize, ideate, create and test to discover what design styles engage our audiences.
This position is full-time, remote, and reports directly into the SVP of Strategy.
- Design thumbnails, tiles, and marketing assets for distribution on social media platforms.
- Own the thumbnail design process — from concept & pitch all the way through final approvals for the React Media brands.
- Collaborate with the Strategy team to track performance, a/b testing results and make data-informed decisions that increase CTR.
- Coordinate with Strategy & Production teams as needed to ensure thumbnail assets captured on set are in line with ongoing requests.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools while being privy to thumbnail design best practices.
- Partner with Strategy to ensure continued optimization and refreshing of the content libraries.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Uphold Electric Monster’s ethics and values while performing duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of YouTube thumbnail design experience for a similar company, Creator or MCN
- Internet Obsessed and plugged in to the design trends that make people click.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment creatively and effectively.
- Proficient knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Collaborative and communicative, able to work with varied levels of management, peers and talent across various teams.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized with good follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Excited to help grow the React Media brands through innovative design.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change to evolve with department needs.
Electric Monster’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Remote/Flexible Work Environment
Base Salary: $50,000.00/Yr