Orderlion revolutionises the food & beverage industry.
Orderlion is one of the fastest growing tech-startups in the food and beverage industry in the DACH region. We made it our mission to help restaurants and their suppliers make the transition to a digital e-commerce-based way of working together. With our technology we digitalise all ordering processes and take much hassle out of their daily lives. We are tackling one of the last remaining analogue industries.
The startup was officially founded in 2018 by Stefan Strohmer and Patrick Schubert, two serial-entrepreneurs and experts in the industry, to have a long-lasting positive impact on the lives of the people working in this field. With our team of 10-20 employees, we have now customers in over 4 countries. With € 2M in funding we are growing fast and planning to process transaction volumes worth € 100M this year.
With our client base growing, out team does as well. We are now looking for an addition to our team to support us in graphic design matters. Working remotely, you will get the chance to work with a young and dynamic team, get to know different processes and get a chance to strongly impact our graphic presence. With flexible work hours you will be able to follow your other obligations and still get a great insight into the modern way of working at a tech startup.
What you’ll be doing 🚀
- work with the Customer Success and Marketing Team to help clients perfect their market presence with Orderlion
- supporting all departments (sales, product and management) with their graphic needs and perfecting things every day
- digital design of website, social media or marketing content for Orderlion and our clients
- print design of marketing materials for Orderlion and our clients
- product design of our app and web products working closely with our product lead and development team
- perfect the design guidelines and add your spark to the Orderlion brand
What will your day look like?
40% – Designing & applying the brand
30% – Collaboration with our team
20% – Concept ideas
10% – Documentation
You will fit in perfectly if you…📖
- have a design degree and already have experience in designing (you have a portfolio to share)
- have a strong visual vision and a distinctive very high quality of work
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy tackling new challenges every day
- you enjoy working alongside several teams and working with various team members
- are enthusiastic, very passionate, flexible and are always in for a joke
We are a highly ambitious team with each of us challenging the status quo on a daily basis. Each of us works autonomously, makes independent decisions to find the best solution. At the same time we enjoy to reach our goals with a strong team spirit. Regular and strict work hours do not matter to us, what counts is the output that takes us forward all together.
We are a diverse group and strive to remain to attract people to our company who share our passion to build beautiful things people want.
Apply today – we are excited to meet you!
This is a paid internship / freelancing opportunity. Remuneration will be based on universities’ recommendations / the freelancer’s years of experience and expertise.