GoCardless: Customer Support Advocate – 100% Remote (Anywhere in the UK)
04/09/21 10:51 am Support 0 Comments
Headquarters: London, UK
Customer Support Advocate – 100% Remote (Anywhere in the UK)
Go the extra mile to delight our customers.
GoCardless https://gocardless.com/ is growing fast! We’ve built a world-class product that opens up Direct Debit to small and medium-sized businesses across the UK, Europe, Australia and North America! Thousands of businesses already rely on us to handle their payments, and hundreds more join us every week.
For more information on Life at GoCardless, have a look at our careers page https://gocardless.com/about/careers/
We pride ourselves on listening to our users and doing everything we can to solve their problems. As a member of our Support team, you’ll represent the customer’s voice across the company. As your knowledge and experience grows, you’ll have opportunities to help inform our product roadmap to ensure we are always building something people want.
We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture, where we hire and develop driven people that share our desire to do the work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and are devoted to encouraging and supporting each other’s continual professional growth.
You’ll work as part of a wider team of around 40 passionate individuals who work with our UK, European, Australian and North American merchants to solve tough problems and provide world class service.
In this role you will be primarily providing phone support; you will be handling calls from customers using GoCardless. You will be utilising our in-house systems to handle incoming phone calls and tickets (i.e. emails) and help ensure that you can deliver the best support experience possible.
We’re looking for bright, empathic people to join us and provide first-rate support and guidance primarily to our UK, European, North American and Australian users.
This role is completely remote; you could be based anywhere in the UK. This is a 12 month contract role with the strong possibility of extension or becoming permanent.
We have the following shifts available (completely remote anywhere in the UK):
- Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm; 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 1.00pm to 6.00pm; 25 hour per week (this shift will require you to work full time for the first 3 weeks for onboarding and training purposes)
When applying, please state clearly in a cover letter which shift pattern you are applying for.
Please note: You will be paid right from the first day (i.e. paid training) and we provide all equipment (including a Macbook) that you would require to carry out your job.
The ideal candidate
- previous experience of working with a complex and technical product highly desirable
- previous experience of working in a startup / scale up is highly desirable
- previous experience of working in a similar role in a contact centre / customer support operations is highly desirable
- previous experience of working in a B2B environment is highly desirable
- proven ability to handle high volume of calls and consistently meet targets
- previous experience of working remotely is desirable
- you learn quickly and are comfortable with complexity and a technical product
- you love helping people & enjoy working in a truly fast paced culture and thrive in small teams
- you are organised, reliable, diligent and attentive to detail
- you have a flawless command of English and communicate with clarity
The remote shift(s) require you to have:
- a stable and noise free working environment conducive for serving our customers
- a stable WiFi connection and a backup
- able to work without any interruption to the service we provide
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity. We welcome a wide diversity of applicants; so if you’re unsure please apply.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/gocardless-customer-support-advocate-100-remote-anywhere-in-the-uk