Geckoboard: Customer Support Engineer (Pacific Timezone)
04/01/21 9:45 am Support 0 Comments
Headquarters: London, UK
We’re looking for an experienced support person primarily based in the Pacific timezone to join our growing team.
Geckoboard is a growing product company on a mission — we’re enabling a fresh way of working and transforming the way businesses achieve their goals by making their most important data visible, understandable, and inspiring for teams.
As one of our Customer Support Engineers, you will be the helping hand that our users count on, combining your love of technology with your love of helping people. To your teammates you will be the pulse of our users, a customer expert, always ensuring their voices are heard.
Our small, but mighty, Customer Success team is spread across the globe helping to support our customers 24 hours, 5 days a week. Through your conversations with our users, you’ll understand their needs and concerns, and anticipate their future questions. From guiding them on how to do something or good dashboard design, to making recommendations on what features will help them get the most out of Geckoboard for their teams.
You will cultivate a mastery of our product, helping users wherever they need it: email, forums, Twitter, Facebook, live chat, etc. using Zendesk and Intercom. You’ll also help keep our knowledge base up to date so that we share your insights with the rest of the team and our customers. And your curious nature will find you investigating bugs and working with QA and Product to prioritize and squash them (the bugs, not our customers)!
Most of all, as our Customer Support Engineer, you’ll relish in every opportunity to inspire, delight, and exceed our customer’s expectations. So much so they share their experience with others!
Your first 90 days:
- You will learn a lot — about our customers, product, processes, culture and more — through a combination of self-directed and team-supported learning on your onboarding journey.
- You’ll be talking to customers from your very first day at Geckoboard, so by day 90 you can expect to have handled over 400 conversations with customers on a variety of topics.
- You’ll have developed a good understanding of Geckoboard in general and of our most popular integrations in particular.
- You will have settled into the team; you’re comfortable working both independently and collaboratively to ensure customers have a best in class support experience.
You should apply if:
- You’ve worked in a technical customer support role in a SaaS environment before.*
- You love technology and love to learn!
- You thrive on helping others in a fast and friendly way.
- You enjoy writing and can express even the most technically complex ideas, clearly and simply.
- You enjoy diving into the details to solve tricky problems and are constantly looking at how you can solve the next problem before it happens.
- You’re comfortable with HTML, Markdown and CSS and familiar with the concept of APIs.
- You’re empathetic and patient. You take time to understand a customer’s needs and know that patience and understanding are the most important ingredients in helping a customer with their concerns. Even the smartest people make mistakes.
- You enjoy a good GIF!
* Right now, we’re looking for someone with at least 1-2 years experience in customer support, working with APIs or in the SaaS industry, to help scale our team. We know there are great candidates for this position who have worked in other industries or have transferable skills, if that’s you, you’re not sure, or you’re interested in joining our team from somewhere else in the world, head to www.geckoboard.com/careers and get in touch. We’re growing and we’d love to hear from you and chat about this or future opportunities to join the Geckoboard team!
Go to posting –>
As part of our application process, we’d like for you to get a better understanding of product and create a Geckoboard dashboard (by signing up for a free account). On your dashboard, please add at least one widget that includes a dataset of you’ve developed, pushes data using custom widgets, or uses a database and SQL. We’ve added a few links to our Help Centre to get you started. In the application form, please add sharing URL of the dashboard you’ve created.
You can expect to hear from us after you apply, even if we don’t seem like a good fit. The entire process usually takes about 3 weeks end to end, but we’re flexible and will do our best to accommodate timings that will work for you. Throughout the process our Talent Partner will keep you up to date on your progress, what to prepare for and any feedback.
Please note: this role is only open to those who are based in the Pacific timezone (West Canada, West USA or West Mexico). Please check our careers page for positions in other regions/timezones.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/geckoboard-customer-support-engineer-pacific-timezone