FRVR is a growth stage games platform and publishing company building an expansive, cross-channel ecosystem that connects billions through amazing games instantly. FRVR’s proprietary technology and global reach represent a sea change for players and game developers. By democratising game distribution & discovery, eliminating downloads, and providing game makers of any size with robust development and live game operating tools, FRVR reduces cost and eliminates friction for creators while connecting them with billions of players worldwide.
Founded & led by seasoned entrepreneurs and game-makers and backed by leading investors, FRVR has seen explosive growth. FRVR games have been downloaded 2 billion times. Through partnerships with companies including Facebook, Samsung, Snap, and TikTok, the company currently supports a growing player base of 2 million daily active players across an ever-expanding portfolio of games.
FRVR seeks passionate game-makers, technologists, data ninjas, product, and business leaders at all levels to join an incredible team and empower creators to serve their players better anywhere, on any device.
We’re looking for a Game Designer to focus on the action/midcore part of our games portfolio. We are the leading company worldwide in casual instant games and this is an opportunity to make a real difference in the direction of the company as we expand the genres we work with on this exciting new games platform.
As Game Designer you are responsible for working with the Game Product Manager to transform the vision for the game into gameplay, game features and content. You’ll be basing your work on KPI targets, building feature and content specs, and assessing the results of game experiments and improvements.
We are looking for someone with experience a design position on an FPS or online action game, who has a passion for new platforms and games-as-a-service OR someone with games-as-a-service experience and a passion for playing FPS or online action games.
Challenges & Responsibilities
- Create the game design for one or more action/midcore games in our portfolio
- Work closely with the Game Product Manager to turn KPI targets into delightful features and content for our audience
- Spec out game features for engineers to build, and review quality before release
- Drive the consumer testing strategy (quantitive and qualitive) with the publishing team
We are looking for someone with
- Passion for building online actions games for a global audience of passionate gamers
- Experience with live game design and the data-design-test-deploy loop
- Comfort with working simultaneously at a high level of design as well as at a low level tweaking and tuning features and content
- Drive for moving at high speed with KPI targets but also a soft consumer focus for our audience
- Passionate, self-driven, and able to work with minimal supervision toward a common team or company goal;
- Proficient in English – we’re a global team.
What else you should know (Perks)
- Permanent work contract 📝 (depending on location via EoR)
- up to 30 vacation days ☀️ 🏝
- Workplace Allowance of 250€ per year 📎
- Personal Training Budget of 600€ per year 🎓
- Remote work setup 👩💻
- Co-working budget
- You will be a part of a fun & playful working culture 🏀
- After 3 years with FRVR, you can take your own Mini-Sabbatical: 1 extra month vacation + 2500€ budget 🧳✈️
- Show up with your pet with you, we love it 🐈 ❤️ 🐶