Gabrielle Bernstein Inc.: Marketing Project manager
03/10/21 7:53 pm Marketing 0 Comments
Role: Marketing Project Manager
Reports to: COO
Are you looking to make a real impact at a small, successful company? Do you want to join a hardworking team on a mission to have a lot of fun and help a lot of people? We’re looking for an experienced marketing project manager who thrives in a fast-paced and creative environment, loves digital marketing and is excited to use their organizational superpowers to drive new marketing initiatives from conception to completion.
Who You Are
- A first class project manager (3+ years experience and bonus points for PMP certified!)
- Well versed in full-stack digital marketing strategies
- High level experience running digital online product launches
- A fast learner who obsesses over the details but can see the big picture at the same time
- Extremely detailed orientated, you don’t let anything fall through the cracks
- Able to handle multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously
- An analytical thinker who identifies problems and finds solutions
- Enjoy working as part of a small, dynamic team and playing a key role in the the company’s success
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A whizz at organizing projects in Asana (or similar project management tools)
- Able to follow-up with team members with a human touch
- Experience in the wellness/personal growth space and/or information products/e-learning is a big advantage
About Gabrielle Bernstein
For over fifteen years, Gabrielle Bernstein has been transforming lives—including her own. The #1 New York Times bestselling author has penned eight books including The Universe Has Your Back, Super Attractor and the latest, her first Audible Original, You Are the Guru. What started as hosting intimate conversations with twenty people in her New York City apartment, Gabby has grown into speaking to tens-of-thousands in sold-out venues throughout the world.
Gabby was featured on Oprah’s SuperSoul Sunday as a “next-generation thought leader.” The Oprah Winfrey Network chose Gabby to be part of the “SuperSoul 100,” a dynamic group of trailblazers whose vision and life’s work are bringing a higher level of consciousness to the world. The New York Times identified Gabby as “a new role model.” She co-hosted the Guinness World Records’ largest guided meditation with Deepak Chopra, and appears regularly as an expert on Today and Good Morning America among other publications. Gabby connects with her community through her books, her Miracle Membership, the Spirit Junkie app, social media, podcasts, masterclasses, digital workshops and e-courses, and live events.
- Support the COO and CMO in planning marketing strategies, including: digital product launches, book launches, automated marketing initiatives, podcast marketing and other ongoing marketing efforts
- Map out the tasks needed to implement strategies
- Create detailed project plans and monitor progress (Asana)
- Clearly communicate project objectives, timelines and tasks with the team and make sure everyone has the information they need to get their work done
- Facilitate communication between team members and other stakeholders, surfacing any roadblocks/decisions needed with the COO and CMO
- Manage product launches, coordinating the team to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Oversee Q/A checks and testing when deploying new website pages or features
- Oversee day-to-day marketing initiatives, supporting the team in creating streamlined and efficient processes
- Ensure marketing projects are delivered on time and are of the highest standard
- Support CMO in the coordination and allocation of resources (human and other) to projects and initiatives to achieve company goals
- Keep key planning documents up to date
- Develop detailed understanding of company processes, systems and tech stack
- Work closely with Director of Customer Happiness to ensure all new marketing initiatives are supported by our Customer Happiness Team
Leadership and Execution Behaviors for this Role
● Ownership of outcomes for areas of role responsibility
● Critical thinking and problem solving
● Positive attitude
● Attention to detail with outcome focus
● Taking initiative to keep moving things forward
● Doing tasks to highest level of completion
● Cross-functional team member
● Able to stay in intention while working with change
● Skilled at prioritizing work
● Demonstrate flexibility and openness as a team member for collaboration
● Manages time and meets deadlines
● Keeping agreements
Demonstrates the Company’s principles and values through behavior, including:
- Cares deeply about the business, the customers and their transformation.
- Naturally sees the greatness in others and supports them in bringing out their talents to contribute to company goals, and to nurture their growth and development within the organization.
- Extremely responsive in all communications, especially to other team members.
- Proactive communication, high transparency, and open information sharing, across all roles and functions.
- Strong team playing, coordination and collaboration.
- Self-motivated and strong self-starter; proactively takes initiative on projects.
- Models adaptability and the ability to solve problems quickly.
- Strong people skills, demonstrated by actively cultivating resilient and productive working relationships with mutual high regard and trust.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
About the role:
- We have a 100% virtual work environment with frequent video calls (a fast, reliable internet connection is a must)
- You must be available at least 5 hours of the Eastern time zone (NYC) workday
- You must be available for key weekly team meetings (usually scheduled between 10am – 1pm ET), including the weekly Team Meeting on Mondays 10am ET
- Proficient in software platforms including Google Docs/Drive, Asana, Excel and Zoom
- Our company mantra is to help a lot of people and have a lot of fun!
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/gabrielle-bernstein-inc-marketing-project-manager