Are you a passionate developer that loves contributing to the JS and TS ecosystems? Do you thrive at working remotely on dynamic projects with a talented team around the world? If so, keep reading!
We’re Stack Builders, a US software consultancy with offices in New York and Quito, Ecuador. We work together to deliver high-quality, pragmatic software solutions for our international client base, and we’re looking to grow our dedicated, diverse team.
Let’s get into the details:
- Proficiency with modern back-end web technologies and techniques.
- Ability to write clean and well-structured code with Vue.js in the front-end.
- Experience using test-driven development practices.
- Experience with AWS services supporting products that work at scale (EC2, RDS, SAM) is highly preferred.
- Experience with TypeScript and/or other statically typed languages is highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and assertive communication skills.
- A high level of autonomy with a pragmatic mindset and push for continuous improvement.
- Availability to overlap 8 hours with EST working hours from Monday to Friday (40 hrs per week.)
- Advanced spoken and written English skills.
- A strong learning culture
- Regular pairing sessions
- Challenging projects
- Opportunities for company-sponsored conference participation and technical talks
- Exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us by visiting https://www.stackbuilders.com/ or take a look at our blog posts and tutorials.