akirolabs is an award-winning AI-powered platform designed to elevate procurement from a tactical function to a strategic business partner orchestrating value chains. Our cutting-edge solution enables the self-sufficient development of procurement strategies, providing a ready-to-use framework that organizations can adapt to their unique needs and contexts.
Our comprehensive category strategy management solution brings traditional category management to new heights by leveraging AI, fostering extended collaboration, and utilizing data from multiple sources and extending it beyond category taxonomy. With a purpose-driven focus, akirolabs emphasizes purpose and meaning, addressing the numerous ESG-related challenges organizations face and helping procurement earn recognition as more than just a cost killer.
Having won many prestigious awards and recognitions, akirolabs is a recognized leader in AI-driven procurement technology landscape. Some of our accolades include being shortlisted for the prestigious World Procurement Awards 2023 in the Procurement Technology Provider category, being named as one of the top 10 procure tech startups in the Digital Procurement world in 2022, and receiving the title of Gartner Cool Vendor 2022™ in Sourcing and Procurement Technology.
Our corporate culture and values can be found here https://akirolabs.com/company/our-vision/.
- You are key part of one of our cross-functional teams of software engineers implementing disruptive change in the procurement industry
- Build and maintain the core part of our SaaS product with a passion for well architected, secure, testable and documented code as well as scalable system design
- Work on modern technology stack and advocate best software development practices like agile, self-organized teams, cloud-based infrastructure, test automation, CI/CD, etc.
- University degree in a relevant field of study like Computer Science, Engineering, Math or a comparable industrial experience
- Experience in software projects with end-to-end ownership, domain-driven design and scalable architectures
- 4+ years of hands on experience with React, experience in rapid establishing applications from scratch as well as ability to learn and understand existing codebases
- A plus would be knowledge of Redux (or similar state management tool) / NextJS / Material-UI / Tailwind
- 3+ years with Java and SpringBoot (Security, Cloud, Persistence)
- Strong understanding of semantics and ability to design REST APIs, experience with Swagger/OpenAPI
- Experience with Databases. Relational (Postgres) and NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB). Caching mechanisms.
- Familiarity with DevOps (CI/CD, Docker, etc.) and Clouds (AWS)
- Good English in speaking and writing, communication skills that are clear, open and professional
- Be part of a recognised leader in AI-driven procurement technology startup, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our enterprise customers
- Remote-first – work where you work best (within Germany), whether from home or in a hybrid/onsite mode from our office in a great location in Berlin
- You have a unique chance to join the team on early stage and make your valued input in engineering excellence. Working in an international team and context
- Be productive with our modern equipment and tools
- Enjoy your free time with 30 paid vacation days and public holidays per your location in Germany
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Business trips within Europe might be expected on demand (once per quarter in average)
- Team building company events
akirolabs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: akirolabs is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at akirolabs are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. akirolabs will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.