Front End ReactJS Developer
(This is a remote role)
Breakthrough is the leading patient demand platform for conservative care practices looking for consistent, predictable revenue growth. Every month, the platform generates over $5M in patient revenue for practices Nationwide.
Breakthrough offers an all-in-one patient demand platform and is so confident in their solution – they guarantee results.
Our people are the heart and soul of our success. We are passionate, dedicated, and driven. Our teammates have the grit to get things done in ambiguous environments, the teamwork drive to put the team ahead of self, and the desire to continue to learn and grow throughout their careers.
If you are passionate about helping people get back to health naturally, and you love to work for a driven company, we want to talk to you!
We are seeking motivated, passionate front end developer with a thorough understanding of React and its core principles. You should also have a deep familiarity with front-end build pipelines and development tools, such as Babel and Webpack. Have the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements. Exceptional time management skills and solid interpersonal skills are also essential.
- Drive end-to-end features that touch multiple engineering aspects: designing, implementing, integrating, testing, and deploying
- Deliver well-tested features
- Use engineering best practices throughout the software development lifecycle to establish maintainable, reliable, and secure systems
- Align the system architecture with our product vision and strategy
- Participate actively and contribute to agile sprint and technical planning
- Collaborate with teammates in a globally distributed environment to plan and execute on key deliverables
- Heavily involved in the visual appearance of websites and providing UI/UX inputs, guidance to the team.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend solutions and appropriate technology.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging frameworks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills — and a knack for explaining your decision-making process to non-engineers.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent experience.
You will be part of a transformative company. Our mission is to help people in pain get back to normal naturally (instead of overusing pharmaceuticals or getting unnecessary surgery).
Other Awesome Benefits About This Opportunity
- Completely virtual. We don’t have an office (and never have). We care about your results and impact on the business and want our team to live and work wherever they want.
- We have an amazing team of incredibly driven people who are constantly learning, growing, and encouraging one another.
- Amazing benefits, including healthcare, matching 401K, and shares in our employee stock ownership trust.
Our Values = Your Values:
This is for you only if you align with our values:
GRIT: You are passionate and purpose driven. You are relentless in your pursuits despite failure.
Beginner’s Mind: While you come with an abundance of experience you lust for constructive feedback with our partner ecosystem and employees of all skill levels.
Elevate Others: You have empathy and understanding of other people. You appreciate others being real with you so you can grow.