Datarails is the financial planning and analysis platform that automates data consolidation, reporting and planning, while enabling finance teams to continue using their own Excel spreadsheets and financial models. Datarails integrates with the most popular accounting software, ERPs and CRMs so all your data can be consolidated. Reduce risk, make informed decisions, and ensure stakeholders have the most reliable data at their fingertips. Transform your Excel into a lean, mean, FP&A machine!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will lead product implementation for customers and provide support throughout the client lifecycle. You’ll be advising finance professionals from middle-management through the C-suite, customizing their Datarails platform, and training them on product updates.
If you’re looking for a fantastic opportunity to join a growing startup in a role with massive impact, we would love to meet you!
This position is 100% remote based anywhere in the United States. No sponsorship or relocation assistance is available.
What you’ll do
- Understand current client situations, helping simplify models and existing data, as well as implementing processes and client data within company’s environment
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for our customers by successful advising on: Budgeting and forecasting, planning and monitoring, financial modeling, standard reporting and more
- Manage, interpret, and validate all data that is produced by the customer, maintaining the focus on improving the quality of customer care
- Provide recommendations for possible process changes to help optimize current procedures in support of maximizing outcomes
- Build long term strategic relationships with customers, gather requirements, and follow through with necessary financial reporting support
- 1-3+ years of experience in customer success, consulting, or similar customer-facing role, and a finance or accounting background
- Deep knowledge and solid experience in advanced excel functions (formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Table, Power Query and complex models)
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills – this role involves creating and managing business relationships with CFOs, VPs and Directors of Finance, and other customers from leading US companies, requiring the ability to engage in professional conversations, manage expectations, and guide customers to a positive outcome.
- Financial experience or background (finance, FP&A, etc) is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What we offer
- A collaborative, team-oriented environment, the ability to own your own schedule (work your local time zone), and the opportunity to grow at Datarails over many years
- Base compensation – Target base salary range will be between 85-110k per year, based on multiple factors including prior experience, skills, and location. We are open to candidates with varying levels of experience.
- Bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan with up to 4% match
- Top-of-the-line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental), with 100% paid coverage for employees + 80-100% paid coverage for dependents
- HSA and FSA options
- Mental health and wellness benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Life insurance
- and more!