FingerprintJS: Technical Account Manager
03/11/21 1:51 pm Business, Management and Finance 0 Comments
Headquarters: Chicago, IL
FingerprintJS is a browser based anti-fraud tool. We’re venture funded and growing quickly.
We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager to help with customer onboarding, implementation, and collecting feedback from customers to help us build the best product. You need to be able to explain how our API’s work to our customers and help them set it up on the pages that make sense for their business.
Our product is very technical and our customers are very technical so we’re looking for someone that will take the time to learn how our product works on a deep level. Bonus points for any applicants that know how our technology works before our first interview.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have excellent writing/communication skills
- Want to understand how our product works from the technical and business side
- Have experience with a previous technical account management role
- Have deep knowledge of internet technologies like Browsers, Incognito, VPN etc.,
Optional but nice to have:
Send answers to the below questions with a link to your LinkedIn and any relevant work.
- What is your preferred tool for testing customer API endpoints and why?
- What makes a good technical account manager?
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/fingerprintjs-technical-account-manager