About Circles Culture:
The Circles culture is an inclusive environment that encourages self-expression and individuality. Creating a space for open communication, respect and job development, empowers our employees to pursue their career goals and advance personally and professionally. Circles prioritizes the wellbeing of our employees so that our consumers experience that same level of care.
The Facilities Customer Service Professional handles incoming client calls while working within a facilities case management tool. You will be responsible for answering calls and emails related to facilities management from: employees, technicians, and vendors and will assess the nature of the request, document and dispatch to the appropriate party for resolution. All of these functions are delivered with a high focus on ensuring an optimal customer experience with every interaction.
This is a full time (40 hours per week) fully remote position offering schedule of:
Tuesday through Saturday, 2:00pm to 10:30pm, EASTERN TIME ZONE
Compensation is $17.00 per hour.
- Responds to routine inquiries via inbound phone calls
- Is required to assess the nature of the call and determine the most appropriate party to handle the call
- Processes incoming facilities work order requests through telephone and email, such as office moves, plumbing problems, light bulb changes, etc.
- Asks probing questions to understand and troubleshoot the root cause of the problem or request and determines the right party to service the work order.
- Dispatches the work order through telephone or email to appropriate contact
- Sets appropriate turn-around time expectations with the client based on priority codes
- Ensures that all reports are accurate and filed in a timely manner
- Selects priorities and organizes work to meet priorities
- Proactively identifies work order trends and communicates to the Team Coordinator and Program Lead
- Follows approved policies and procedures
- Resolves shift concerns and/or tasks with the Team Coordinator / Program Lead and co-workers
- Achieve goal of handling 45 requests per day average.
- Support team achievement of phone SLA goals
- Adherence to schedule shifts, keeping within guidelines for arrivals/departures and absences.
- Adhering to efficiency and accuracy standards.
- Support phone volume in the range of 70-100 phone interactions per shift.
- Mastery of Circles/Sodexo systems and knowledge matrix to support multiple accounts.
Job Specific Competencies Required Knowledge and Experience
- Must be able to demonstrate customer service skills
- High school diploma required
- Call center experience preferred (inbound)
- Extensive use of computer with experience with Microsoft Office products and the input of large amounts of data
- Switchboard or Helpdesk experience a plus
- Excellent listening skills and telephone skills
- Excellent professional communication and interfacing with customers and co-workers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Medical, dental, vision insurance starting the first day of the month after hire
- Long term and short-term disability insurance paid for by Circles
- 401k with match
- Life insurance paid for by Circles
- Up to 15 days of PTO your first year
- Paid holidays
- One paid day off per year to volunteer
- Access to discount programs
- Four-week paid sabbatical every five years
- HSA/FSA account eligibility
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Employee Resource Groups that provide ongoing learning and mentorship opportunities