CRIO (Clinical Research IO) is a health tech company helping pharma, biotech, research sites, and academic research centers streamline regulatory workflows with one system and a single source of clinical data capture. Our modules allow sites to capture data electronically in real-time, providing data managers and monitors with enhanced transparency, and enabling remote monitoring by sponsors and CROs.
CRIO’s eSource and CTMS system is a leading, modern, enterprise platform built for clinical research sites. Since CRIO’s launch in 2016, CRIO has established the leading brand position in eSource and has won close to 50% of the emerging class of enterprise-grade site networks, many of whom are backed by institutional investors such as VC, PE and corporations. CRIO has achieved the attached metrics, all with little to no serious outbound sales or marketing.
In 2022, CRIO released its Reviewer product, a separate application that allows third parties to review, query, lock, medical code and extract source data collected in eSource. Reviewer is a flexible application that CRIO plans to commercialize with its own site networks, with third party vendors (e.g., overnight EDC entry services), and with sponsors and CRO’s as either a remote monitoring tool OR a full EDC solution. This innovative architecture is truly groundbreaking, and offers a new vision for how sponsors and CRO’s can drive quality and efficiency.
eSource Designer- Part-time
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled eSource Designer to join our dynamic team. In this role, the designer will play a key role in the build process by completing the initial build for our sites. Our organization has extensive experience in a number of therapeutic areas from oncology to surgical devices and this role requires one to adapt to the challenges presented with each clinical trial. The designer will also collaborate with other team members and assist them with any required revisions of a study build.
Essential Job Functions:
- Utilize protocols, case report forms, pharmacy manuals, lab manuals, and other source documents to produce a comprehensive eSource/Budget/Sponsor build for our clientele
- Ability to manage complex trials and ensure that all data will be captured appropriately
- Modify standard templates to comply with requirements of the protocol
- Completes assignments on time
- BS in Sciences or Medical field
- Or at least 2 years of experience in the Clinical Research Industry (Nice to have)
- Research coordinator experience of at least 1 year
- Healthcare experience of at least 1 year
- Ability to interpret clinical trial protocols and source documents
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures
- Detail oriented
- Solid time management skills, capable of meeting deadlines
- Well organized, can establish priorities and execute with efficiency
Please note: This is a part time position, this will be on a per build basis and hours are not always guaranteed.
$20.00 (USD) per hour for each hour of CRIO-administered training.
$375 (USD) per eSource Study Design (Standard Build from ‘scratch’) template completed; including changes made at the request of CRIO’s QC; excludes budgets, future amendments and CRIO client-drive adjustments.
$450 (USD) per eSource Study Design (Complex Build from ‘scratch’) template completed; including changes made at the request of CRIO’s QC; excludes budgets, future amendments and CRIO client-drive adjustments.