EMF Media: Facebook Performance senior Ad Buyer
Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
🚀 We are Hiring Performance Media Manager. 🚀
We are not your typical boring, wanna-be agency in this buzzing trending eCommerce game.
You can call us a growth incubator for startup & brand builders where act as partner for DTC brands we have proven success in the European market.
We don’t work with established brands. Instead, we build and scale brands from scratch.
It’s not a secret, we have helped brands grow from 0 to 8 figures in less than 3 years & done it multiple times.
How did we do that? Well, we do full growth marketing stack: paid media, email, CRO, influencer & celebrity marketing, brands partnership & build overall direct response marketing and so much more.
Now if you’re hungry for some numbers. No problem. Here they are:
- The brands we worked with, generated 120M€ altogether during the last 2 years.
- We’ve spent over 30M€ in marketing spend so far.
- We partner our clients with the biggest influencers & celebrities in the world. Basically, you name it.
- Our clients’ shops are among the top Shopify stores in some European countries.
- We are the first ambassador partner for Snapchat in Europe.
- We’ve had the 1M€ a week milestone hit multiple times & hit 1M€ a day milestone already!
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an experienced and performance-driven Performance Media Manager for our Performance Media team. The ideal candidate will be a key stakeholder in helping to grow and evolve our acquisition and retention strategies for our clients and will oversee campaign execution for our brands.
This position will work closely with the Sr. Performance Media Manager with emphasis on Facebook & Snapchat channels. The ideal candidate is confident with E-Commerce Strategy and Execution and is abreast of Digital Trends. You are able to tactfully work across markets, for various SKUs, executing and optimizing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Sr. Media team to develop Paid Media acquisition strategies.
- Support the execution and optimization of paid media campaigns that adhere to target KPIs: such as conversion rate, CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Oversee executions weekly and apply campaign optimizations with Media Specialist.
- Work collaboratively with different cross-functional teams, including content, creative & design, product, and occasionally development.
- Ensure alignment on processes for trafficking and site tagging.
- Proactively report key insights, learnings, and performance against KPIs to Sr. Performance Media Manager and across performance teams.
- Assist with the resolution of delivery and performance issues.
- Daily management of pacing and budgeting.
- Assist in coaching and managing assistant team media performance to confirm original objectives and strategies were implemented.
- Leads by example via work ethic, team-building approach, attitude, and overall collaboration.
What we expect from you:
We expect you to prioritize solutions over problems, initiative over inaction, the delivery over delay. We also expect you to base your decisions on data & look at the client holistically because a great media buyer knows that all marketing channels interconnect into one ecosystem.
- Five (5) years of experience in paid media strategy, planning, and execution.
- Three (3) years of experience in E-Commerce Marketing
- Strong technical experience with advertising and analytics platforms, such as Facebook, Snapchat Ads and Google Analytics.
- Data-driven mentality and a natural leader in insights-driven strategy and optimization.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and operate in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a high degree of proactive “hands-on” thinking & acting.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
At EMF Media, we offer you:
- Unlimited growth opportunities at speed with a group of smart, like-minded people;
- Bonuses & rewarded $$ when achieving monthly goals
- Training on other marketing channels
- Access to private masterminds
- Access to paid learning
- Possibility to become a role model in the industry
- Fully remote & fully flexible working schedule.
- The competitive salary and possible bonuses as you grow.
This is a long term contract – full time
To apply, fill in the form here: CLICK HERE
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/emf-media-facebook-performance-senior-ad-buyer