We are looking for a remote Email Marketing Specialist to join our team at IMPACT BRANDS. IMPACT BRANDS is a fast-growing, innovative USA-based company, which specializes in health, beauty and pet products development.
IMPACT BRANDS is on a mission to help improve the lives of people all over the world with its owned and operated family of brands that empower people to live their best life (PureHealth Research, Pureance, Trumeta, Pawmade).
Can you imagine the thrill and excitement of making a positive impact on billions of people? Join our diverse movement of top talented people around the world!
What We Offer
- An exciting opportunity to work in a vibrant international environment for a fast-growing USA-based company
- Inspiring, positive, innovative team, friendly and cooperative colleagues with teamwork culture
- Competitive salary and bonus based on experience and performance
- Work from home office or workspaces and “stress-free” environment
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, etc.)
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning and a lived, mutual feedback culture
- We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits
- There’s a freedom to explore ideas and to get unlimited career growth opportunities
Perks & Benefits
- 25+ Working Days of Holidays
- 2 days per year for volunteering (of your choice)
- Budget to install your Home Office
- Team buildings, off-sites, workations, business trips in Lithuania and abroad
- Online events, games, degustations, outside speakers, etc.
- Yearly health budget for your wellness
- Courses, seminars, conferences and other training options in Lithuania and abroad
- Our brand products for free
- Presents, specials and company retreats
- Assist the Email Marketing Team with daily tasks
- Support Online Lead Generation via Email Marketing
- Stay updated on email marketing and digital marketing trends
- Collaborate with various companies
- Create and design email templates, lists, and creatives
- Execute email campaigns for cold and warm prospects
- And other tasks
You will be involved in various Email Marketing topics and will be able to share all your brilliant ideas in focusing your mind on improving email marketing as part of a wider digital marketing strategy.
- Higher education
- Good knowledge HTML/CSS and Email Marketing Platforms (i.e. Ontraport, Maropost, Mailchimp or similar)
- Willingness to learn about email marketing and digital marketing fields
- Strong analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solving & organisational skills
- Time management skills (ability to set priorities and meet deadlines).
- Fluency in English
- Experience setting up campaigns/journeys on email marketing platforms (i.e. creating rules, setting up A/B testing)
1000-1500 €/mon. net
Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.