Edmit: Marketing Manager
Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Edmit is a venture-backed company focused on transforming the way students and families make financial decisions about their college and career. Our SXSW EDU award-winning software and upcoming financial products are designed to improve college and career outcomes. Founded by recognized university leaders, Edmit provides personalized, data-driven advice to help families understand the education investment and earnings outcomes of different colleges and careers. Families that use Edmit make smarter college choices leading to less debt and better outcomes, saving an average of over $5,000.
We are hiring a marketer to accelerate our growth across consumer marketing channels (including digital, organic, referral, PR, social, etc.). The ideal candidate will be a true start-up marketer, well-versed in digital marketing tactics and eager to help us grow our user base by generating and testing new marketing opportunities in a variety of channels.
- Define and execute Edmit’s marketing strategy in order to drive traffic, leads, revenue and margin goals for partner and organic channels
- Owner of Edmit marketing site, including landing pages and lead capture forms, taking a multi-channel view
- Test and refine our messaging to different segments
- Design and implement email campaigns to increase engagement with the product, awareness of Edmit offering, conversion, and revenue
- Design, implement, and test lead gen via social channels
- Develop subject matter expertise around college and career ‘Financial Fit’ in order to support content development, customer success, and outcomes
- Analyze channel performance, assessing trends in revenue, traffic, conversion and more, troubleshooting challenges and identifying areas of opportunity
Work cross-functionally with product, design, and engineering teams to ensure timely and effective execution of campaigns and increase conversion via landing pages or other features; potential to contribute to or lead product marketing efforts. You will also work closely with our director of revenue ops, who currently manages marketing for our school and sponsor channels.
For special consideration, send 1 or 2 marketing ideas you have for Edmit to the company’s CEO Nick Ducoff at nick at edmit dot me.
- 7+ years experience in a high performing marketing organization; demonstrated experience with startup marketing and exposure to the concepts and tactics of inbound marketing (e.g. Hubspot certification preferred)
- Ability to conceptualize, plan and execute marketing programs with an emphasis on lead generation
- Growth mindset; an insatiable appetite to learn new things where your experience is lacking, and to find ways to execute with limited resources
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapid change; ability to plan and execute experiments in order to discover what works and to shift priorities accordingly
- Data driven; highly analytical and detail-oriented; makes decisions according to evidence
- A passion for consumer technology businesses and experience or demonstrated interest in some or all of the following: K12 and/or higher education, financial services/fintech, data and analytics, marketing analytics
- Empathy, professionalism, and warmth because you’ll be the primary touchpoint with a variety of stakeholders (students, educators, partners)
- Candidates should exemplify each of our company values
We’re an early-stage company with an experienced and mission-driven team, great traction in the market, and huge opportunities to bring more data and transparency to helping students kickstart their futures. We’re looking for outstanding team members to join and contribute to our scale and impact during an exciting stage of growth. We offer health and dental insurance, 401k, and competitive stock options.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/edmit-marketing-manager