Title: Ecommerce & Marketing Assistant
Location: Remote Working
Salary: UP to £25,000.00 Dependent on experience
We are looking for an eCommerce Assistant to join our growing European team. As the eCommerce Assistant, you will work with marketing channels such as SEO, CRM, Influencers, Affiliates, UX among others. You should have the ability to support the eCommerce Manager with day to day tasks, support strategies in customer acquisition, conversion, retention goals and hit commercial targets.
We are looking for someone who is eager to get stuck in and has the willingness to learn.
● Take ownership of creating and managing CRM campaigns for the customer database.
● Utilise tools such as Google Analytics, Shopify, Google Search Console to deliver regular eCommerce reporting.
● Assist with daily website operations including; product uploads, blogs, SEO content updates, site campaigns etc
● Support the planning, building and execution of Brand strategy
● Conduct research and outreach to gain affiliate & other B2B partnerships and manage relationships across the brands.
● Analyse the organic channel for all Nordic markets, finding opportunities & optimising pages for increased ranking and CTR.
● Research and recruit influencers. Manage relationships & ensure the partnership is successful.
● Monitor affiliate traffic using a variety of tools.
● Assist the eCommerce Manager with keyword/market research, website translation, site audits to improve organic traffic.
● Understanding of at least 1 Nordic language + English.
● Highly organised, analytical, and comfortable reviewing data.
● Ability to think both creatively and commercially to support strategy planning
● Experience support website maintenance
● Interested in the world of start-ups and entrepreneurialism
● Confident networking and developing new relationships
● Passion for health, fitness & beauty
● Experience using Shopify and Pagefly would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
Who we are
Naturecan, founded in May 2019 by Andy Duckworth, the former CEO of MyProtein, and Paul Finnegan, is a global wellness brand focused on offering safe, effective and premium hemp-derived CBD products as well as additional supplements such as vitamins and minerals. The company’s primary goal is to create products that help people to lead happier and healthier lives. The business has global reach and is fully remote.
Naturecan is looking to bolster its finance team and is opening up an opportunity for an accounts assistant to join the business. The role is fully remote, however the candidate must be within a 2 hour time zone to the UK (GMT or BST). Applicants must have access to a fast and stable internet connection and have a dedicated workspace.
● Professionalism – we respect each other and communicate clearly
● Together – we expect everyone to play their part
● Innovative – we lead the way and find creative solutions to problems
● Openness– our stakeholders are global, we are inclusive and respect diversity